[CANCELLED] Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin from BD forum just posted this

The physical media is currently abandoned by Disney in mainland China, Unfortunately they've decided focusing solely on the streaming media there. We will see if they are going to change that in 2021. Until then, Sadly No Disney title releases from Blufans at this moment

f#ck disney
Yet... but no 3D disc support there now. Same pattern.

I love Disney like I am a kid :emb: ...but with what it seems FROZEN II is most probably being their last 3D on Blu-Ray (as they did not release on Blu-Ray 3D Mulan :mad: )
This is really a ****** move. Plus now removing the physical format in China f#cking bunch of morons.

We used to be able to import our 3D disks and now we can’t even do this anymore.

Watched Alladin in 3D again last night and the viewing was superb, the 3D for this movie is simply amazing :drool:

Reactions: goufcustom
What about no disc sets?

tbh at this point, Owning them all multiple times (marvel/ Star Wars/ Pixar etc) in 2D, 4K and 3D I’d happily take disc-less packages of ant man & the wasp, endgame cap marvel (to finish off the current MCU) and solo and rise of sky Walker (to finish off Star Wars).

wouldn’t bother me one bit. I don’t need the discs like the majority of people who would buy them too. Only people that would annoy is maybe re sellers or the collectors who only collect blufans (and open them)

lucky Spider-Man is shared with Sony lol

Last edited:
I love Disney like I am a kid :emb: ...but with what it seems FROZEN II is most probably being their last 3D on Blu-Ray (as they did not release on Blu-Ray 3D Mulan :mad: )
This is really a ****** move. Plus now removing the physical format in China f#cking bunch of morons.

We used to be able to import our 3D disks and now we can’t even do this anymore.

Watched Alladin in 3D again last night and the viewing was superb, the 3D for this movie is simply amazing :drool:
I'm sure coming down the pipe is 3d tvs with no glasses needed (as they had been working on this before) ... then there will be some "advanced" 3d technology and NEW 3d discs will come out to make people buy 3d movies of same said movies again. In either case, I dont think 3d is dead forever and I still somewhat believe (albeit a low percentage) that it'll come back and the discs will get new life. time will tell...

i'm with you on this one, i'm missing those Marvel 3D blu-rays, especially those IMAX expansion scenes, for me it's more complete & engaging experiences than just watch on regular blu-ray (or even 4K)

Reactions: Actarus
i'm with you on this one, i'm missing those Marvel 3D blu-rays, especially those IMAX expansion scenes, for me it's more complete & engaging experiences than just watch on regular blu-ray (or even 4K)

It’s a submersive experience, it’s really a totally different experience. When a 3D is well made, for the 3D lover it’s just amazing.
Aladdin is one of the best 3D on disc imo. To make reference of what @Wreck said: I read in an interview with James Cameron that he has been working in developing a 3D technology without the need for glasses, so there is hope. I will support 3D as much as I can, always.

It’s a submersive experience, it’s really a totally different experience. When a 3D is well made, for the 3D lover it’s just amazing.
Aladdin is one of the best 3D on disc imo. To make reference of what @Wreck said: I read in an interview with James Cameron that he has been working in developing a 3D technology without the need for glasses, so there is hope. I will support 3D as much as I can, always.
I totally agree, except its Immersive and not submersive ... however if anyone could make us watch 3d under water it would be James Cameron. :p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Actarus
I totally agree, except its Immersive and not submersive ... however if anyone could make us watch 3d under water it would be James Cameron. :p
Now now—you're just being subversive with that correction. That's the inverse of the kind of tone we want as we converse here. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus

Was just about to say cough Avatar cough! All further films are all being shot in advanced 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.