[CANCELLED] Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #49) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates with the "supposed" upcoming blufans relesases? Do we have a date? I really would love a Solo steelbook from Blufans. Still hoping

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah- I’ve not gotten a single premium Star Wars Steelbook... ME. ME. I don’t own a single one.

And I’m hoping with all the great artwork that exists for Solo that Bluefans does something other than lazily use the theatrical poster again.

Reactions: Actarus
Yeah- I’ve not gotten a single premium Star Wars Steelbook... ME. ME. I don’t own a single one.

And I’m hoping with all the great artwork that exists for Solo that Bluefans does something other than lazily use the theatrical poster again.
Personally I would love the cinema poster (personal preference ;) ) I love @Noodles concept for it.
But yeah, I'd love to hear update and confirmation it's still hapening. Been a while with no news of blufans

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Personally I would love the cinema poster (personal preference ;) ) I love @Noodles concept for it.
But yeah, I'd love to hear update and confirmation it's still hapening. Been a while with no news of blufans

I would really want this:

Attachments

• DC83EAEF-A5DF-43A6-B2CD-77E2C08ABC80.jpeg
    DC83EAEF-A5DF-43A6-B2CD-77E2C08ABC80.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 111
I would really want this:

Knowing Blufans this is not going to happen ! Only 1 character ? Nah :cautious: ...but could be used as a Character Card. I guess we’ll see but my guts tells me it’s going to be a group shot...would love to be wrong though :emb:

Knowing Blufans this is not going to happen ! Only 1 character ? Nah :cautious: ...but could be used as a Character Card. I guess we’ll see but my guts tells me it’s going to be a group shot...would love to be wrong though :emb:

Knowing Blufans it’ll be the photoshopped floating head posted that ALL of their releases are. xD
Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.