Jan 24, 2014
Keswick, Ontario
Release date: September 25, 2018
Purchase links: English - Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99

m2227897.jpg

m2227897_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Noodles I’m not that great with doing these things!
No problem! If you're unsure, then it's usually best to copy and paste from the OP of another steelbook thread and then just fill in the correct details for the release you're posting about. Otherwise, feel free to do as you did with this one and tag a Mod to help out. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Leprekon and Drum18
Unfortunately, Solo doesnt warrant a purchase for me. May be just a Amaray slipcover. But that'd be in the future. When it's on sale. May be.

Does anyone know anything about digital codes? I have never used them but I'm curious about whether there is any difference between the digital code that would be in the 4K steelbook and the digital code that would be in the regular blu-ray amaray.

Are the digital codes in a 4K release really in 4K?

Thank you in advance.

Same here but I know how Canada post works. Mine will stay in Mississauga or Scarborough all day Monday then get shipped north to me. They love doing this instead of shipping it a day early knowing that it doesn’t take 3 days to leave the GTA.

Canada Post tracking shows that this arrived in my town at 4:21 AM and it's out for delivery today. :happy:

Where I live we have the community mailbox so my package was in the larger locker.
First Best Buy delivery I've had in a long time.

Got mine and I think I have been very lucky as SW, JW & DP2 all came perfect condition of the Steelbook (knock on wood). Just by SW bonus disc has a scratch so I’m gonna just exchange a disc and return the other copies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I've been checking Best Buy's website and it's starting to look like they might not be stocking this in stores.

Sold out online as well.

So no copies were sent to the stores. I think that's the first time for a Star Wars movie.
I can hear the people who still don't pre-order online screaming across Canada.

"I can't believe the steelbook for this movie I didn't even like is not available in stores. What kinda bulls**t is this?!!!" :angry::arghh::cry::cry::cry:

And yet still plenty of copies of that awful Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom steelbook are still available.