Solomon Kane (Blu-Ray MetalPak) [Netherlands]

Aug 26, 2011
The Netherlands
Released 26 October 2011

b_1986.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

sol1a.jpg

sol1b.jpg

sol2du.jpg

Last edited:
I tried this disc in both of my region A blu-ray players and I got disc read errors. My region B player did just fine. I tried my main region A player again and it loaded and played through the previews (audio only, no picture), skipped the main menu and loaded into the movie. I watched the entire move without any problems. Let a friend of mine borrow the disc and he had the same problem. Disc read error the first few time he tried the disc and then it randomly worked for him. :dunno:

I tried this disc in both of my region A blu-ray players and I got disc read errors. My region B player did just fine. I tried my main region A player again and it loaded and played through the previews (audio only, no picture), skipped the main menu and loaded into the movie. I watched the entire move without any problems. Let a friend of mine borrow the disc and he had the same problem. Disc read error the first few time he tried the disc and then it randomly worked for him. :dunno:
Did you try in a PS3 by chance?

Great news. I popped this in my ps3. I hit triangle and then play from beginning and it started right away. This is officially a region free disc, the only one for this Robert E Howard inspired film.

If anyone has ever played Dante's Inferno, you are in for a treat. Recommended.

Have you asked our friendly Dutch member Cyan? He's a great help for metal pak releases. I can't tell you how many times he has helped locate them for me.

Reactions: Kuzco and cyan
Thanks for mentioning me buddy but this one is quite rare now..... haven't seen it for a while. Believe this wave there really was a limited print.... I am still looking for a copy of Dune......

Well, cyan, should you come across a copy of this in your travels, please keep me in mind. That being said, I am fully aware of the possibility that may never happen... :)