Song you're listening to???

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Thinking of The Way of the Gun reminded me of a punk song used in the trailer, that some people thought misrepresented the movie. I disagree, it is a hard film to market, but I think the trailer passes on its crazy and absurd vibes, without giving anything away, and leaving the movie to surprise and reward viewers with its multilayered complexity.
They knew how to make trailers back then, without retelling the whole story, and picked good songs - "Add it Up" by Violent Femmes reflects in its lyrics the mood and situation in life main antagonists find themselves at.
Here's both the full song, and the trailer:

"15 million dollars isn't money, it's a motive with a universal adapter on it."

Reactions: tathanos and komor
Oct 9, 2019
Thinking of The Way of the Gun reminded me of a punk song used in the trailer, that some people thought misrepresented the movie. I disagree, it is a hard film to market, but I think the trailer passes on its crazy and absurd vibes, without giving anything away, and leaving the movie to surprise and reward viewers with its multilayered complexity.
They knew how to make trailers back then, without retelling the whole story, and picked good songs - "Add it Up" by Violent Femmes reflects in its lyrics the mood and situation in life main antagonists find themselves at.
Here's both the full song, and the trailer:

"15 million dollars isn't money, it's a motive with a universal adapter on it."
The father of the kidnapped girl also appears in Blood Ties, where he also plays the father of Clive Owen and his brother.