Price: $69.99

PS4

Xbox One

PC

914kCgUAD8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Includes

• Deluxe "SEGA Genesis" style Collector's Box
    • 12" Classic Sonic Statue featuring SEGA Genesis Base
    • Flip the power switch to trigger the "SEEGAA" startup audio!
    • Metallic Collector's Card with Sonic Mania Download Code (digital game code)
    • SEGA Cartridge Cast with Golden Ring

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Hopefully this turns up in the UK. :D

Slightly off topic... but I'm really hoping they copy Nintendo and release a mini version of the console at some point.

I would pre order a US version for now just incase. I've done the same and it's came to roughly £85 or something. Then if a Europe edition is announced cancel it.

They did a mini long before Nintendo actually but they are releasing another for this year

Main-New-mini-Mega-Drive-console.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I would pre order a US version for now just incase. I've done the same and it's came to roughly £85 or something. Then if a Europe edition is announced cancel it.

They did a mini long before Nintendo actually but they are releasing another for this year

It's far too pricey for me at the moment unfortunately. (n)

Yep, I know about that one mate... it looks pretty ugly though IMO. I'd much prefer a small replica of the original console, like the on Sonic is stood on. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Nice! Hopefully this turns up in the UK. :D

Slightly off topic... but I'm really hoping they copy Nintendo and release a mini version of the console at some point.

:naughty:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MA31B2C/?tag=hidefnin-21

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Sons birthdays on Monday and he was after this. So think he is going to be over the moon with it :thumbs: Had a little look at the contents and its pretty smart:whistle:

A little disappointed with Amazon tho as the outer package as some rips in it :wow:

Will post a few more pics on Monday when he has opened it:thumbs:

IMG_9084.JPG

• Thanks
Sons birthdays on Monday and he was after this. So think he is going to be over the moon with it :thumbs: Had a little look at the contents and its pretty smart:whistle:

A little disappointed with Amazon tho as the outer package as some rips in it :wow:

Will post a few more pics on Monday when he has opened it:thumbs:

View attachment 428792
Nice one mate! You're a great dad, that's for sure. :thumbs:

Try contacting Amazon about the box... usually they're more than happy to give customers a part refund. ;)

Nice one mate! You're a great dad, that's for sure. :thumbs:

Try contacting Amazon about the box... usually they're more than happy to give customers a part refund. ;)
Hahaha, thanks mate :thumbs::oohyeah:.

Yeah contacted them earlier and they sorted out a little reduction on it and paid it in the form of a gift card so I'm good with that, my boy probably won't even notice the box :LOL::thumbs:

Hahaha, thanks mate :thumbs::oohyeah:.

Yeah contacted them earlier and they sorted out a little reduction on it and paid it in the form of a gift card so I'm good with that, my boy probably won't even notice the box :LOL::thumbs:
Awesome! :D

Haha probably not. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Awesome! :D

Haha probably not. :p

Knowing him the outer box will be taken off so quickly that he won't even notice it, He asked for this a few weeks ago but told him it was out of stock everywhere and he was like oh ok dad that's cool:whistle: So he's gone be super excited to get this :thumbs: He's like the ultimate Sonic fan:thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Knowing him the outer box will be taken off so quickly that he won't even notice it, He asked for this a few weeks ago but told him it was out of stock everywhere and he was like oh ok dad that's cool:whistle: So he's gone be super excited to get this :thumbs: He's like the ultimate Sonic fan:thumbs::thumbs:
Haha makes a nice change from us OCD steelbook collectors who sob over the tiniest of dents/scratches. :p

Sounds like he'll be ecstatic then mate! Cool to know kids love Sonic even today... he was my favourite as a kid too - I had the PJs, bedsheets, curtains and everything lol.

Haha makes a nice change from us OCD steelbook collectors who sob over the tiniest of dents/scratches. :p

Sounds like he'll be ecstatic then mate! Cool to know kids love Sonic even today... he was my favourite as a kid too - I had the PJs, bedsheets, curtains and everything lol.

Yeah it certainly does mate, I'm a little OCD over my stuff turning up and the kids wanting to have a look and touch, but I'm even worse over my office :oohyeah: They always wanna go in there to do their homework and art stuff, I sweat when they do mate :rofl: and then they eat in their, Blah, blah, blah. enough said.:spoil:

Anyway got me Sonic PJs on now mate :rofl::thumbs:

6ADD203E-7752-48D8-9A31-79BC51AED763.jpeg

• Thanks