Price: $69.99

PS4

Xbox One

PC

914kCgUAD8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Includes

• Deluxe "SEGA Genesis" style Collector's Box
    • 12" Classic Sonic Statue featuring SEGA Genesis Base
    • Flip the power switch to trigger the "SEEGAA" startup audio!
    • Metallic Collector's Card with Sonic Mania Download Code (digital game code)
    • SEGA Cartridge Cast with Golden Ring

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it certainly does mate, I'm a little OCD over my stuff turning up and the kids wanting to have a look and touch, but I'm even worse over my office :oohyeah: They always wanna go in there to do their homework and art stuff, I sweat when they do mate :rofl: and then they eat in their, Blah, blah, blah. enough said.:spoil:

Anyway got me Sonic PJs on now mate :rofl::thumbs:

View attachment 429074
Haha I hear ya mate... my niece is the same when she comes in my room - she thinks it's a big toy shop and wants to touch everything, and always wants to watch kids Youtube videos on my PC, which is mostly used for work, so I always have projects and stuff open that she could quite easily delete/mess up. Sweat-inducing times indeed! :sweat::shipped:

Awesome PJs dude! Consider me jealous. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Haha I hear ya mate... my niece is the same when she comes in my room - she thinks it's a big toy shop and wants to touch everything, and always wants to watch kids Youtube videos on my PC, which is mostly used for work, so I always have projects and stuff open that she could quite easily delete/mess up. Sweat-inducing times indeed! :sweat::shipped:

Awesome PJs dude! Consider me jealous. :thumbs:

Yeah the PJ's are pretty cool :naughty: I end up with all sorts Sonic related :rofl: As soon as my boy see's something he will want to grab it for me :oohyeah::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah the PJ's are pretty cool :naughty: I end up with all sorts Sonic related :rofl: As soon as my boy see's something he will want to grab it for me :oohyeah::whistle:
Haha that's actually kinda sweet of him. :happy:

My niece is the same with Star Wars... if she spots something in a shop, she'll ask her parents if she can get it for me, bless her. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Great set for the money, The figure was also bigger than expected:thumbs:

Son loves it so happy days :whistle::thumbs:

IMG_7547.JPG
IMG_9084.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles