E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Director: Jeff Fowler

Cast: Ben Schwartz, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, James Marsden, Jim Carrey, Tika Sumpter, Lee Majdoub

Plot: Plot unkown

‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Sequel in the Works

“Sonic the Hedgehog” is getting a sequel.

Paramount Pictures and Sega Sammy confirmed on Thursday that they have commenced development on a sequel to the live-action family comedy. The sequel would reteam the filmmakers, with Jeff Fowler directing, and Pat Casey and Josh Miller writing the script.

The movie is still in the development stage so decisions have not been made yet regarding casting or a production start date.

Neal H. Moritz, Toby Ascher and Toru Nakahara are producing the pic, while Hajime Satomi, Haruki Satomi and Tim Miller are executive producing.

via Variety

‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Sequel in the Works

“Sonic the Hedgehog” is getting a sequel.

Paramount Pictures and Sega Sammy confirmed on Thursday that they have commenced development on a sequel to the live-action family comedy. The sequel would reteam the filmmakers, with Jeff Fowler directing, and Pat Casey and Josh Miller writing the script.

The movie is still in the development stage so decisions have not been made yet regarding casting or a production start date.

Neal H. Moritz, Toby Ascher and Toru Nakahara are producing the pic, while Hajime Satomi, Haruki Satomi and Tim Miller are executive producing.

via Variety
Mini Drum truly enjoyed the 1st one so it's a really good news day!!!!

Me and my boy will be looking forward to this :LOL: :thumbs:

xnl5uyipg6781.jpg

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database