Sons of Anarchy: Complete Series Collection (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) [Germany]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: June 30th, 2016
Price: 149,99 EUR
Purchase link: Amazon.de

converted_43a48ba9.png

r3bn3.gif

r3br6.gif

r3bsb.gif

Last edited:
@dan8885 Could you post the video of it? Also, is this definitely the box set? It doesn't look like it'll fit in the gun crate!

This is the full video in three gifs. I can't post the video here. If you do a little google you'll find it fast, sorry.
It's definitely the box set, its from the official FOX FB SOA Germany page. I think this is the whole box, this will probably not come with the gun crate like the US release..

This set looks truly amazing! Made me have a look into the series and... hell, I'm at Episode 8 and it's freakin awesome! Just pre-ordered it. Looke like one great set for a TV series, coming right to my Breaking Bad barrel on my shelf!

I have found an unboxing video on youtube unfortunately without eng subs.
The box is not real wood it is veneer wood and also the carving cover as the grim reaper on the front is not real wood as well. The digipacks inside look really good.:thumbs: Generally, I would say the edition is very well made but I hope nevertheless the price goes down :)

Last edited:
I haven't seen this one, so it will be a blind buy like many others, but it is highly rated and it would seem the packaging is as good as it will ever get. I can't see something so much better coming out that I would get that too. I wish more series were issued in packaging as special as this.

I have this. It is the exact same box that the Australian seasons 1-4 set came in. Same dimensions. Of course the Amazon Germany version is the one to own as it contains the complete series.