Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.33 star(s) Rating: 3.33/5 3 Votes
Title: Soul (2020)

Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Pete Docter

Cast: Jamie Foxx, Tina Fey, Ahmir-Khalib Thompson, Phylicia Rashād, Daveed Diggs

Release: 2020-06-19

Plot: Ever wonder where your passion, your dreams and your interests come from? What is it that makes you … you? Directed by two-time Oscar winner Pete Docter (Up, Inside Out), the film takes place between New York City and the cosmic realms.

Tina F-in Fey!!!

Am in for her alone.

Surprised we’re getting 2 Pixar’s again as last time we got two in one year, the latter seemed to suffer(The Good Dinosaur) even though that’s a gorgeous and lovely movie

Is this kinda sequel but not sequel to inside out?

I remember hearing there was a new film in development that’s kind of similar to inside out that’s supposedly just as genius in idea form.

Plus its the same director. Intrigued I am

Reactions: tommyh84
Is this kinda sequel but not sequel to inside out?

I remember hearing there was a new film in development that’s kind of similar to inside out that’s supposedly just as genius in idea form.

Plus its the same director. Intrigued I am
Dunno if it's a real follow up but seems like the same concept...

Reactions: Flloydo
This looks insanely good. Could be better than inside out

Just watched this on Disney+

Excellent film. Nice companion to inside out but I think I preferred this. And I loved inside out

Just watched this on Disney+

Excellent film. Nice companion to inside out but I think I preferred this. And I loved inside out

We watched it yesterday as well, sucks that America get WW84 on Christmas Day and we're left with this :LOL::rofl:

We all found it a bit boring though, personally preferred Inside Out

Reactions: willbar84
We watched it yesterday as well, sucks that America get WW84 on Christmas Day and we're left with this :LOL::rofl:

We all found it a bit boring though, personally preferred Inside Out

I watched the first Wonder Woman after this and then got half way through the new one and fell asleep. Ill finish it tonight :naughty:

Really? I thought this one was more for adults but I was glad to see Pixar back on track since Toy Story 4. Loved it

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database