Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: March 23, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CAD $40.99

m2233252.jpg

6452022_sa.jpg

3 Discs.

It was available for pre-order earlier today but is now listed as sold out. Like all Disney SteelBooks in the past it may become available again.

Odd price at $40.99. Disney 4K SteelBooks usually start at $44.99. Mulan live and animated SteelBooks were $46.99.
Some older Disney SteelBooks that started at $44.99 have been $40.99 on Best Buy's site for a while now.

Interesting to see if there is a repeat of the Mulan and New Mutants situation where many orders were cancelled by Best Buy.

Just guessing but it would seem that Disney has instructed Best Buy and other retailers not to list their products until a month before release date. Today is the 23rd and the release date is March 23rd.

I remember the Mulan listings were pulled from Best Buy Canada not long after they first appeared. That included the regular 4K, Blu-ray and DVD listings along with the SteelBooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: JackieBoy
3 Discs.

It was available for pre-order earlier today but is now listed as sold out. Like all Disney SteelBooks in the past it may become available again.

Odd price at $40.99. Disney 4K SteelBooks usually start at $44.99. Mulan live and animated SteelBooks were $46.99.
Some older Disney SteelBooks that started at $44.99 have been $40.99 on Best Buy's site for a while now.

Interesting to see if there is a repeat of the Mulan and New Mutants situation where many orders were cancelled by Best Buy.

Did you manage to get a copy or two? Would be interested, of course!

Did you manage to get a copy or two? Would be interested, of course!

I might have an extra copy but I won't know for sure until I receive it depending on condition and whether Best Buy cancels orders.

I will let you know!

Of course, check out Best Buy's site many times a day to see if you can secure a copy as well just in case.

I might have an extra copy but I won't know for sure until I receive it depending on condition and whether Best Buy cancels orders.

I will let you know!

Of course, check out Best Buy's site many times a day to see if you can secure a copy as well just in case.

Thanks. I am always checking, but the one day I didn't check, it went up for sale and totally missed it LOL

Reactions: Stygian