Multi South Park: The Fractured but Whole (2017)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 17th, 2017
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK - Zavvi.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes South Park: The Fractured but Whole, a sequel to 2014’s award-winning South Park: The Stick of Truth. Players will once again assume the role of the New Kid, and join South Park favorites Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman in a new hilarious and outrageous RPG adventure.

Players will delve into the crime-ridden underbelly of South Park with Coon and Friends. This dedicated group of crime fighters was formed by Eric Cartman whose superhero alter-ego, The Coon, is half man, half raccoon. As the New Kid, players will join Mysterion, Toolshed, Human Kite, Mosquito, Mint Berry Crunch and a host of others to battle the forces of evil while Coon strives to make his team the most beloved superheroes in history. Pre-order today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Pre-ordered this the other day. Love that it comes with The Stick of Truth also.

I originaly preordered in the PS store, and got stick of truth instantly on ps4, i playinumed it for the second time, then my preorder got cancelled because the game got delayed and i got to keep stick of truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Probably because I was hooked on another game around its release lol.

Didn't know the EU version was censored... any examples of what they censored exactly?
cant recall all parts, but there was an Alien probe bit - they just have text on screen describing, in detail, exactly what has been censored...hence being funnier (IMO at least)

Had about 11 hours worth of gameplay so far and I love it. Had me laughing out loud plenty of times!
Reminded me of an extended movie when playing.

It’s one of the few games I enjoy the cut scenes too. Usually I want to skip and keep playing the game, but these were nice enjoyable breaks

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey