May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 10/27/15
Order: :amazon: Amazon.com

Southpaw.jpg

:box:

Now Playing.jpg

Last edited:
Not my video, but if you order from Amazon you'll receive that slip, buddy :thumbs:

Are you sure it would come with it, just ordered one that was supposed to come with it but it didn't :( so now not trusting too much the info that Amazon posts in regards to slipcovers included or not (several experiences where blu-ray came without slipcovers when it was in the main picture

Reactions: MGD
Yes, I believe it is I who said so. :)
Why? If I may ask...

Hmmm really nice slips from both countries. But of course, ours look more 'crowded' :dunno:

Because on Amazon.com they started to write what type of edition it is and they use the term O-ring, so I wasn't sure if it meant Slipcover.

@Netclone indeed more crowded but still I like the picture used...but the US Slipcover the title is embossed really nice. I just hope it won't be another case that they write includes slipcover and is shipped without it as they seem to like doing. Getting fed up with .com and starting to go more and more in store and accept more to have bilingual writing as some are not too bad... but still prefer all english no french on is but for that we have to order from amazon.com

Because on Amazon.com they started to write what type of edition it is and they use the term O-ring, so I wasn't sure if it meant Slipcover.

@Netclone indeed more crowded but still I like the picture used...but the US Slipcover the title is embossed really nice. I just hope it won't be another case that they write includes slipcover and is shipped without it as they seem to like doing. Getting fed up with .com and starting to go more and more in store and accept more to have bilingual writing as some are not too bad... but still prefer all english no french on is but for that we have to order from amazon.com
If they state 'o-ring' and don't ship you with the slipcover, then message them and ask for a full refund. :D

@AlienKing well that is not just the issue, they first sent me a damaged copy, gave a replacement which was also damaged and my 3rd replacement is also damages (minimally) so its been frustrating and it does not contain the Slipcover. This one I will keep as it is I am exhausted, but all future Purchases(will try to buy more and more in store in Canada so its easier and can chose what I want, but I prefer Anglophone US copies with Slipcovers which causes me some issues).

Some Bilingual Copies are done Tastefully (Age of Adeline, Woman In Gold, As Above So Below, Kingsman, The Second Best Exotic Hotel...) so those I don't mind, but some are just way too much of the French on the copy making it look messy and trashy. So I have some on Order from .com and if they come without the slipcover from now on I will just return them. Those that I think Slipcover might be tasteful and minimal french I will pick up in store... so I'll try store first and if I can't find what I want I'll try US... Now it seems that amazon.ca only ship without slipcovers as all their pictures are of the Blu-ray Amaray CAse... so does it come with it even if not pictured I don't feel like trying.

Reactions: AlienKing
Reactions: kaw