Southpaw - In theaters July 24, 2015

kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Southpaw (2015)

Tagline: Believe in Hope.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Antoine Fuqua[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jake Gyllenhaal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachel McAdams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Forest Whitaker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oona Laurence[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naomie Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rita Ora[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]50 Cent[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Clare Foley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyrese Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beau Knapp[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-24[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A boxer fights his way to the top, only to find his life falling apart around him.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aG6Rv35WmqrvkFQDKh2dveIiX4i.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
A boxer fights his way to the top, only to find his life falling apart around him.

Director: Antoine Fuqua
Writer: Kurt Sutter
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Rachel McAdams, Naomie Harris, Forest Whitaker, 50 Cent, Victor Ortiz, Miguel Gomez

Trailer:

southpaw_movie_poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The trailer definitely impressed me. The only negative thing I have to say is... 50 Cent, really?!

Well, Eminem was originally supposed to play the lead. So I will take 50. Plus, he seemed to take the role seriously. I worked as an extra on this movie and he was professional about the whole thing.
I probably actually prefer Eminem as an actor over 50 Cent to be honest.

I probably actually prefer Eminem as an actor over 50 Cent to be honest.
I meant Eminem was going to play Jake Gyllenhaal's part. I prefer Eminem over 50 Cent, but if Jake Gyllenhaal gets the lead role as an actor over Eminem, I will accept 50 Cent having a supporting role in the film. :)

I meant Eminem was going to play Jake Gyllenhaal's part. I prefer Eminem over 50 Cent, but if Jake Gyllenhaal gets the lead role as an actor over Eminem, I will accept 50 Cent having a supporting role in the film. :)
Ah, gotcha... not sure how I missed the mention of the word "lead" in your previous post lol. I'd definitely take Gyllenhaal over Eminem any day! :D

Reactions: kbr1656