Space Jam: A New Legacy - In theaters July 16, 2021

Yeah I was impressed when I heard about the mask. Very fitting. I didn’t know about the others though until those pics. Joker and pennywise look a tad odd but the mask and witch are bang on
Lol yeah... Joker and Pennywise look like cosplayers from what can be seen, which isn't much tbf, since they're super low quality photos. Excited to see more!

Lol yeah... Joker and Pennywise look like cosplayers from what can be seen, which isn't much tbf, since they're super low quality photos. Excited to see more!

I have no idea what the last photo is of though

pennywise will be watered down too I imagine as it’s a kids film but I’m cool with that

:LOL: I like your thinking they do look like cosplayers which I spose is one way of watering down these characters for a PG film considering I’ve seen many kids do exactly that at comic conventions. Excited to see more as well I’m hoping we get more stars in the line up like Gizmo, Tom and Jerry, Willy Wonka and many others.
I have no idea what the last photo is of though

pennywise will be watered down too I imagine as it’s a kids film but I’m cool with that

My guess Voldemort is in the last photo but not 100% sure. Yeah totally cool with pennywise being watered down as it’s still going to add quite abit of dynamics to the film of him wrecking havoc oh he’s going to have a blast in space jam :LOL:

Reactions: Noodles
:LOL: I like your thinking they do look like cosplayers which I spose is one way of watering down these characters for a PG film considering I’ve seen many kids do exactly that at comic conventions. Excited to see more as well I’m hoping we get more stars in the line up like Gizmo, Tom and Jerry, Willy Wonka and many others.

My guess Voldemort is in the last photo but not 100% sure. Yeah totally cool with pennywise being watered down as it’s still going to add quite abit of dynamics to the film of him wrecking havoc oh he’s going to have a blast in space jam :LOL:

I don’t think it Voldemort because he has a nose (although I suppose that can be edited in post production). But yeah would be cool and also would be cool to see Gizmo.

I have a feeling the ‘villains’ will be a team they have to play. Which would be a very interesting scene if what I can see in my head comes to life. And that will be the game that the Mask Refs

Reactions: willbar84
I don’t think it Voldemort because he has a nose (although I suppose that can be edited in post production). But yeah would be cool and also would be cool to see Gizmo.

I have a feeling the ‘villains’ will be a team they have to play. Which would be a very interesting scene if what I can see in my head comes to life. And that will be the game that the Mask Refs

Yeah that’s why I wasn’t completely sure if it was him or not and can’t think who else who it could be but like you say could that can be edited in post. Now that you mention it that could totally work and be one hell of an idea can already picture the possibilities and they wouldn’t even need many more to fill out the Villain Team Roster so my pick would have to be Betelgeuse to make the cut.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah that’s why I wasn’t completely sure if it was him or not and can’t think who else who it could be but like you say could that can be edited in post. Now that you mention it that could totally work and be one hell of an idea can already picture the possibilities and they wouldn’t even need many more to fill out the Villain Team Roster so my pick would have to be Betelgeuse to make the cut.

was gona say beetlejuice is all they need. Maybe agent smith Lol

Reactions: willbar84
Sounds like you might be right about Voldemort @willbar84

Saweet that’s fantastic to hear thanks for the update :thumbs: It sounds even more likely now your theory will come to fruition of how they will square off against the Villain team. WB has huge potential to do something quite unique and fresh with their new ‘n’ old IP characters interacting in the same universe of Space Jam and the Looney Tunes, can’t wait.

Reactions: Flloydo
I guess this will be heavily influenced with music.

Why?

Because jersey says TUNE squad and not TOON

space_jam_a_new_legacy_ver9.jpg