Mediabook Space Truckers (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: July 30, 2021
Purchase links: Wicked Cover A - Cover B - Cover C - Amazon DE Cover B - Cover C
Price: €29.99

SpaceTruckers-A-1.jpg
SpaceTruckers-B-1.jpg
SpaceTruckers-C-1.jpg

SpaceTruckers-A-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: komor and Robles
I really like these :D Have the second sight release but wouldn't mind picking one of these up, quite like B and C but considering the second sight release has the same art as cover B id probably go for C:thumbs:

Reactions: Scraggy
I really like these :D Have the second sight release but wouldn't mind picking one of these up, quite like B and C but considering the second sight release has the same art as cover B id probably go for C:thumbs:
That was my choice...
Trouble is, with postage, will be running the risk of import charges.
Cravat Emptier, as they say in Norway :whistle:

Received 'Cover C' today (no pix), ordered through CeDe.com.
Was charged €37.50 inclusive of all delivery charges, which was the price listed on the website, although will need to add currency conversion charges from Credit Card company.
Expecting total cost to be £32 - £33
No import charges apparently, as worth less than £135 (Gov.uk)

@DudleyMan , if you're still after some German Steels
@manonfire , re your query re postage costs

Reactions: manonfire
Received 'Cover C' today (no pix), ordered through CeDe.com.
Was charged €37.50 inclusive of all delivery charges, which was the price listed on the website, although will need to add currency conversion charges from Credit Card company.
Expecting total cost to be £32 - £33
No import charges apparently, as worth less than £135 (Gov.uk)

@DudleyMan , if you're still after some German Steels
@manonfire , re your query re postage costs
Thanks man.

Wow, I like this movie, and forgot it wasn't on Blu-ray till recently (well, 2018), missed that release (and good, this new mediabook has all those new extras and more, as well as a commentary from DVD). I think I downloaded an HDTV rip a few years ago, when realized it still wasn't officially released on disc.
The first cover is horrible, two others are great though, I like 'drawn' poster art.