Aug 9, 2011
NJ
Not a gigantic collection, but i do have two pretty unique items:

full

Nebuchadnezzar designation nameplate prop replica:
full

Sentinel Movie Prop - (I still have to put it together...lol):
full

Autographed Laurence Fishburne Picture. (He sent me a picture thanking me for repairing a Morpheus prototype we gave him from our figure series.)
full

Thanks in advance for all of your "Thanks"!

Last edited:
nice stuff whats the lil thing next to the ninja in 1st pic?

That's the bonus disc that came with the Best Buy exclusive Matrix Revolution DVD. It's one of those credit card CDs

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Man Spawn you have a lot of awesome stuff. That Sentinel is bad ass! :scat:

Thanks Acid. Yeah, some perks when working on the toys for a lot of cool movies..... :scat:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Almost forgot - I added the Autographed Laurence Fishburne Pic!

That's the bonus disc that came with the Best Buy exclusive Matrix Revolution DVD. It's one of those credit card CDs

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Thanks Acid. Yeah, some perks when working on the toys for a lot of cool movies..... :scat:

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Almost forgot - I added the Autographed Laurence Fishburne Pic!

Oh wow, that is cool. :scat:

Very nice indeed!

Really love that Nebuchadnezzar nameplate, out of curiousity how big is it?

Thanks!

The Nebuchadnezzar plate is about 30" wide and 12" high. (you can see my name card in it and in relation to a steelbook in the pic above it). I have it hanging above my door in my office :D
It's a custom my buddy did for me - only about 2-3 exist.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat