Slipcover Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3 (Individual Blu-Ray's With Slips)

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Looks like we're getting more Marvel goodness!

Future Shop received them this morning, and they look amazing! All embossed and all the goods stuff. And stupid me, didn't take my camera with me, but I'll try to take a snapshot later on tonight or tomorrow or something.

Pics courtesy of beatnikslacker

SMT1.jpg

SMT2.jpg

SM1.jpg

SM1-2.jpg

SM2.jpg

SM2-2.jpg

SM3.jpg

SM3-2.jpg

Price is $14.49 each and you get a $10 coupon to watch the Amazing Spiderman movie in theatres.

Links for pre-order: Spiderman Spiderman 2 Spiderman 3

Price: $14.49 + taxes.

Release Date: June 12th 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mehdi - they indeed look amazing. I've seen more countries are getting these and in some they are called 'deluxe' editions. Not sure if there is any more bonus content.

Oh man, I didn't see this in-stores these evening when I went, must have missed them.
I will pick them up tomorrow if I see them, may just sell off my UK trilogy set now.

Oh man, I didn't see this in-stores these evening when I went, must have missed them.
I will pick them up tomorrow if I see them, may just sell off my UK trilogy set now.

Release date is June 12th that's why you didn't see them on the shelves :)

I saw them yesterday on the cart, they had just received them.

By the way, they are all super embossed :oohyeah:

Reactions: Leshita

saw them last night on the shelves...very nice...but I have the box set already....so most likely I will look for just the slipcovers from a third party...

Saw these guys at my local FS.

I was tempted to buy 1 only for the $10 coupon but I would have to put $15 + taxes on top of it and I already own all of them anyways, so didn't buy it.

It would've been better if it had the dvd and digital copy to it as well like the X-Men trilogy.

Picking them up this week for sure. :)
These movie cash stuff is really great too, essentially it is like me getting the Blu-rays almost for free as I was planning on watching the new movie anyway, just used my MIB3 movie cash today.

I already have the trilogy but since I am going to see the movie anyways I might as well get these blu rays practically for free. I can always sell my old trilogy I guess.