Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn ! My favourite trilogy with Captain America and done by Weet for the 4k... Hold on .... Yes I'm freaking in !!! Looks great. Brings these babies to daddy (oups sounds weird and will have trouble if i scream that nowadays)

Thanks for all the tags bud.

Whole lot of spiderman coming our way. I'm going to guess one click will include all 3. Not one click per movie, that would be overkill.
The problem will be, will it be a mix of lenti and fullslip? Or only one or the other? One slip per steel gives us no option to pick and choose what we like best.

spider man crying GIF

Srsly... You guys for real?
And i bought original trilogy steels from Zavvi for decent deal, regarding how prices of those steels are up on ebay, 2-3 weeks ago.

Fu*k. :wacky: :confused::dizzy:
Oh well, i do hope whole trilogy will get this treatment.

I was hoping they'd finally get round to doing Antman and the Wasp next, but these look great!
Effort buying 3 separate bloody slips at once though, hopefully they do a OC with x3 single slips in.

Whole lot of spiderman coming our way. I'm going to guess one click will include all 3. Not one click per movie, that would be overkill.
The problem will be, will it be a mix of lenti and fullslip? Or only one or the other? One slip per steel gives us no option to pick and choose what we like best.

spider man crying GIF

According to a reply from Weet on their FB seems like before each edition will have a FS and a LS with the one click holding all 6 (that's gonna be a big box)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k

spider man crying GIF
I think they could do a "custom One Click" like "choose your version of each of the three movies and we'll put them in a Special Box".
Would not be so complicated, and I think would satisfy most of us.

• Wow
Reactions: HomeEntsNaz
Is it just me or there doesn't seem to have any embossing (usually we can see this on the back of the front of the SteelBook, when it is opened).

EDIT: Yes, I know previous Weet SteelBooks had at least the title debossed.

Reactions: Xababa
I think they could do a "custom One Click" like "choose your version of each of the three movies and we'll put them in a Special Box".
Would not be so complicated, and I think would satisfy most of us.

Don't be silly. That may benefit you but that doesn't benefit WeET.

3 separate One Clicks means more money for WeET. Gotta remember, it's not about the customer, it's about what makes more money for the company.

If you don't buy all of the One Clicks, somebody else will.

Reactions: Felix_ro and DMD4k
Is it just me or there doesn't seem to have any embossing (usually we can see this on the back of the front of the SteelBook, when it is opened).

EDIT: Yes, I know previous Weet SteelBooks had at least the title debossed.

the images are digital renders, not the actual product so you won't see the embossing on the inside. I suspect these will have debossed titles

Reactions: DMD4k

spider man crying GIF
:whistle: cry, little sister :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Oh I'm not crying anymore. The 6 edition OC concept is hilarious. That box will need to be reinforced with steel.
Their 4 edition OCs were already overkill. 6 editions is preposterous.