Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What weet should do is have an option/ listing when they go live for 3 full slips and 3 lentis (one of each film) so that you don’t have to go on 3 separate pages to add 3 separate editions to the basket. The amazing Spider-Man was hard enough to add to the basket with just 2 films.

Do you always go direct for the singles, and do you join GB for One Clicks?

Interesting I said the price would be 349$ but of course no one believe me
Can't wait to boast about this when I am right,and if I'm wrong I'll just keep my big mouth shut.
Always GB for weet stuff now, it's not worth the fuss going direct. Earlier stuff was okay, but CM onwards it's just not a good idea. Especially if you plan to get a OC or 3 slips on separate order pages simultaneously.

That will almost certainly be the price for a OC. Their OCs are the price for the amount of slips within plus around $15 for the box. Minimum I can see it being is $330, but could be anything up to $350. I thought $340 was a safe bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billy Talent
The only issue I had with ordering direct was for the last Avengers title. Other than that I've always been able to secure my copy in mere 20 seconds.
Dunno what happened that time, maybe everyone decided to own a copy (previous Avengers titles didn't make the site crash). I've always praised WeET's site but it just kept on crashing.
This just to say that it might be safer to go for GB's even though I'm pretty confident Spidey won't attract as many people as the Avengers ;)

Do you always go direct for the singles, and do you join GB for One Clicks?

Im usually on a budget so I don’t use GBs. I can’t really justify the extra cost. I always go direct, but some direct orders have been incredibly sweaty like zeta and weet. Can easily miss out on them going direct

Im usually on a budget so I don’t use GBs. I can’t really justify the extra cost. I always go direct, but some direct orders have been incredibly sweaty like zeta and weet. Can easily miss out on them going direct
You purchase anything diredt from Zeta recently? It2 or Bumblebee was my last. That new website doesn't even let me log in with my previous username and password.

You purchase anything diredt from Zeta recently? It2 or Bumblebee was my last. That new website doesn't even let me log in with my previous username and password.

ive not purchased from them in about a year. Either Shazam or It chapter 2 was the last one. They tweeted the other day that it all starts up again in may with the gold label. Joker, 300 & birds of prey apparently in may, Batman Vs Super man (seems like another WEA for some reason) and WW84 in June, Zack Snyders justice league in July and also Tenet and the 3 lord of the rings films. All arts shown for the steels except LotR and justice league (their Tenet art is the art manta have got for their FS). The dates will most likely change though.
I’ve only checked out the new site once or twice but I think you need to re register. I’ve not done it yet

ive not purchased from them in about a year. Either Shazam or It chapter 2 was the last one. They tweeted the other day that it all starts up again in may with the gold label. Joker, 300 & birds of prey apparently in may, Batman Vs Super man (seems like another WEA for some reason) and WW84 in June, Zack Snyders justice league in July and also Tenet and the 3 lord of the rings films. All arts shown for the steels except LotR and justice league (their Tenet art is the art manta have got for their FS). The dates will most likely change though.
I’ve only checked out the new site once or twice but I think you need to re register. I’ve not done it yet
The LOTR set could be interesting (if the art is good). Hopefully by then we’ll know what the collectors version (or whatever Warner is calling it) will look like. It sounds like any new extras it includes will be insignificant. It’ll be good to have the new ones....esp since I sold my old blu rays last summer (shockingly for almost 2x what I paid for them ‍♂️)

The 1-Click is going to be very expensive once you add shipping. I believe for people in the US, EMS shipping will be as high as $89, so the total cost will be in the $440 range. It might be in the $420 range for Europe and Asia, but that is still pretty pricey. Group buy fees will make it a bit more expensive than that. I believe total group buy costs will be in the $450 - $470 range depending on what country you are in. Yikes!

Last edited:
The 1-Click is going to be very expensive once you add shipping. I believe for people in the US, EMS shipping will be as high as $89, so the total cost will be in the $440 range. It might be in the $420 range for Europe and Asia, but that is still pretty pricey. Group buy fees will make it a bit more expensive than that. I believe total group buy costs will be in the $450 - $470 range depending on what country you are in. Yikes!
Ridiculous money......

can you please provide the website for Zeta ? i didn't know you can order directly from them ?
I thought they were in the same thing with Blufans ( no website to order from directly )
Thanks

can you please provide the website for Zeta ? i didn't know you can order directly from them ?
I thought they were in the same thing with Blufans ( no website to order from directly )
Thanks

I'm not sure if I’m/ we’re allowed to share the link but if you have Twitter their handle is just their name and there’s a link to their website on there. Or type HDZeta website in google and it should be the top search

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mararagan
It's a fact that GB is a plus when you want to make a "priority" order (to avoid EvilBay or "sold out").

The problem comes from the roots; if WeET are not able to provide a "cheap" international shipping, other people are not able (either) to get these editions.

Before CoVid
Product: 58$. Shipping 15-17$

After CoVid
Product: 58$. Shipping 38$ + most likely customs charges.

I'm pretty sure the ppl who have troubles to afford these nowadays are the ones who usually order direct, with Kpacket.

Now, scalpers (resellers who only buy with the intention to sell the product in short-frame-time) can take over and make gains (whereas they live in the countries the products are selling from).

To sum up:
I do not see any added value to justify the price increase. So I will pass (again).

OC Box is usually around 20-30 $ over the compound value of each edition inside.
Weet's last 2 OC boxes have been sub $20 additional, plus compound slip value. If endgame prices are anything to go by, these slips will be $53 each and the OC should be approx $335.

The problem comes from the roots; if WeET are not able to provide a "cheap" international shipping, other people are not able (either) to get these editions.

Before CoVid
Product: 58$. Shipping 15-17$

After CoVid
Product: 58$. Shipping 38$ + most likely customs charges.

To sum up:
I do not see any added value to justify the price increase. So I will pass (again).

I'm not sure about where you live, but direct shipping to me in the UK for a single slip is $15 kpacket. 6 slips is $71 EMS.

This should mean (direct) this OC would cost about $410 total, so nothing like the prices you're talking. Far from outrageous.