Spider-Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.09) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,500 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 650 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 850 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212818103_4782248861809953_6507380514538649719_n.jpg214982135_4782250125143160_7221517523977201484_n.jpg
162061288_4419922441375932_2129398996228026933_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same, but all other orders on my account I wasn't too stressed about so didn't really take notice. With this, given how popular it is, I want all 3 or nothing as I don't want to hunt ebay for a missing piece :thumbs:

after this slips and steel pics I was in love with them but money is tight so I wasn’t going to go for it. Managed to move a few things around over the last few days and had a few eBay sales so I was good for it in the end. Just happy I managed to get them

Reactions: davhyl
for those of you getting the 3 FL or 3 Lenti. Is it in the same order?

How you guys manage? open multiple tabs and add one by one? :notworthy:
My guess is you open each edition in a tab, then click add to cart in each one. As a rule that should put all three in the cart, at which point you pay for them...that said, I've tried that in the past and it didn't always work, but I may have been in private browsing mode. FWIW, I asked wdpung/galaxy if they're getting them and when they'll go live. if they reply before I go to bed, I'll post it in each SM thread.

Edit: Wdpung got nothing. Still no word from Galaxy.

Last edited:
I placed them in my wish list and then checked them all 3 and added to cart.
Save a lot of time, especially with WEET... almost had a heart attack with their website going haywire for a moment

literally found that out tonight, added them to the wish list and risked it. Went live and Luckily that function worked

However there was a moment my fat finger on my phone didn’t select the little check box. Happened twice and instead clicked the actual item twice and went to a new page lol had to keep going back. I still don’t know how I managed this considering how many times i nearly f**ked it up

literally found that out tonight, added them to the wish list and risked it. Went live and Luckily that function worked

However there was a moment my fat finger on my phone didn’t select the little check box. Happened twice and instead clicked the actual item twice and went to a new page lol had to keep going back. I still don’t know how I managed this considering how many times i nearly f**ked it up
Brother, believe it or not, it was my first time too with the wish list :) It was a hail mary as you said and i'm glad it worked for both of us ;)

Tried for the One Click. Failed miserably. Saw the bright lights of “Add to Cart”… clicked on it and the site crashed. Checked if it was in my cart, and surprise surprise, no it wasn’t…

Tried for the One Click. Failed miserably. Saw the bright lights of “Add to Cart”… clicked on it and the site crashed. Checked if it was in my cart, and surprise surprise, no it wasn’t…

Were you on the site the second it went live?
How long did it take for the OC to sell out?

I may be the only one but I just dont get the mania surrounding this release. All of the art for me is a bit dull, especially on the slips themselves. Not one of weets better releases yet more in demand than any other. Go figure.

Reactions: DMD4k and St4rlord
I may be the only one but I just dont get the mania surrounding this release. All of the art for me is a bit dull, especially on the slips themselves. Not one of weets better releases yet more in demand than any other. Go figure.
I thought that as well but I believe it's the only premium release for these 3 from any of the major companies that could do it so of course it was going to sell out.

first premium release and a good one

Reactions: Mararagan