Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release Date: November 15th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon Italy
Price: €199.90
Note: Includes 6 Spider-Man Movies on Blu Ray and is a Limited Numbered Edition.

51yKcmz9NcL._SY400_.jpg

No worries @elle82 but you should really be thanking @bloodsnake007 for this one. He led me to it. Can't decide whether to cancel the single Homecoming statue and get this collection instead! Too many editions and I'm not good at making decisions.:woot:
Probably get this one since its got all 6 maybe. But then u said u were going to buy every edition available. Dont back out now. :rofl:

Probably get this one since its got all 6 maybe. But then u said u were going to buy every edition available. Dont back out now. :rofl:
Damn! I did say that didn't I :p. If it was a different statue I definitely would but I can't justify buying the same statue twice... Not unless you know someone who lives close to me, who also has an awesome collection and who would really appreciate the statue... ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Damn! I did say that didn't I :p. If it was a different statue I definitely would but I can't justify buying the same statue twice... Not unless you know someone who lives close to me, who also has an awesome collection and who would really appreciate the statue... ;)
You totally did dude :LOL: Not really sure....unless you can think of someone? Lol

No worries @elle82 but you should really be thanking @bloodsnake007 for this one. He led me to it. Can't decide whether to cancel the single Homecoming statue and get this collection instead! Too many editions and I'm not good at making decisions.:woot:
Great job on finding and creating these threads, keep it up @Mark Wilson! :notworthy: Glad I was able to help with this one :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82