Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 5, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6546827_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone interested, I've launched an official Change petition to get the official steelbook artwork updated with the correct Spiderman models!

See the Petition here-》This campaign needs you now

To sign and support. We made the corporate entities update the Sonic CGI design and even had LRG change the cover so I know it's feasible to ask for the best version possible of our beloved Spiderman movie.

• Haha
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles and tommyh84
For anyone interested, I've launched an official Change petition to get the official steelbook artwork updated with the correct Spiderman models!

See the Petition here-》This campaign needs you now

To sign and support. We made the corporate entities update the Sonic CGI design and even had LRG change the cover so I know it's feasible to ask for the best version possible of our beloved Spiderman movie.
I’m so confused. What’s wrong with spider-punk on the front cover?

Reactions: JRodDirector
I’m so confused. What’s wrong with spider-punk on the front cover?
The spider punk on the front cover is the 3D character model render from the PS4 Marvel Spiderman video game. The actual design of him and scarlet spider in the animated movie is very different from this version of him.

• Informative
Reactions: apsmith21
The spider punk on the front cover is the 3D character model render from the PS4 Marvel Spiderman video game. The actual design of him and scarlet spider in the animated movie is very different from this version of him.
You mean Hobie right? I swear he looked like that in the film with the mask on!

Too hard to tell when I’ve only seen it once

Edit: oh yeah he’s got a black leather jacket on and more black in the legs in the film. Yeah he does look well different lol

First time looking into this thread, don't know anything about these animated cartoons.
So if the recent movie had 3 Spider-Men, here they've crammed in... there's 9 on the cover?
minions GIF

And grown men seriously discuss that 1 or 2 of these clones look somehow different...
Happy Cracking Up GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

And start petitions...
Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

First time looking into this thread, don't know anything about these animated cartoons.
So if the recent movie had 3 Spider-Men, here they've crammed in... there's 9 on the cover?
minions GIF

And grown men seriously discuss that 1 or 2 of these clones look somehow different...

And start petitions...
This is serious though and not something to joke about. After the lackluster Mario Bros & Nope steelbook artworks. Now we have professional artists/ stealing copy pasting art from other creators and calling it their's is unacceptable and deems we shouldn't allow this.

This is worse then the AI generator coming up with an original design but similar to a real artists style

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21
“Don’t know anything about these animated cartoons” lol yeah yeah stop lying to yourself and us. Only 2 of the biggest movies of the last decade and at least one of them makes most the top 20 lists of all time. Some of them both films and the sequel hasn’t even been out a week.

Literally some of the greatest animation, illustration and creativeness you will see in any movie from over a 1,000 visual artists, illustrators and film makers.

Get back to your VHS :rofl:

minions GIF

And start petitions...

200.gif