Spider-Man: Far From Home (3D+2D and 4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: November 13, 2019
Purchase links: Steelbook - Boxset
Price: €34.99 (3D+2D) - €49.99 (Boxset 4K+3D+2D)
Note: boxset also includes: 48 pages gallery book - Poster - Collector Cards

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Steelbook-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mararagan
Merci lol! Thanks for your help I have found it now lol! Do you know if they charge right away or can it be cancelled just incase?

I've used them before and they were pretty swift with delivery, but packaging wasn't all that great. Didn't arrive damaged though.

I have pre-ordered Spidey and Shazam from them and I haven't been charged. I think you are charged upon dispatch if I recall.

Reactions: Jd007 and Mark
I've used them before and they were pretty swift with delivery, but packaging wasn't all that great. Didn't arrive damaged though.

I have pre-ordered Spidey and Shazam from them and I haven't been charged. I think you are charged upon dispatch if I recall.

Ah ok cool thanks for your help :) I've never ordered via them before.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Ah ok cool thanks for your help :) I've never ordered via them before.

To be honest FNAC are becoming more of a 'go to' source for me because of these fully loaded editions and their occasional exclusive art.

I usually pre-order each steel of the same film when announced from Zavvi, HMV, Amazon EU etc and depending on artwork/edition i'll then cancel the lesser versions if art is the same.

Reactions: Mark
To be honest FNAC are becoming more of a 'go to' source for me because of these fully loaded editions and their occasional exclusive art.

I usually pre-order each steel of the same film when announced from Zavvi, HMV, Amazon EU etc and depending on artwork/edition i'll then cancel the lesser versions if art is the same.
Yeah this is exactly what I have done this time around.. I have Zavvi, HMV and this boxset from FNAC pre ordered.. to be honest I will possibly keep a couple of them if the artwork is different. This edition from FNAC seems to be fully loaded with all the discs and the nice extras and not hugely overpriced like the Zavi collectors edition. Will be interesting to see what the artwork is like for each... I'm also interested to see what Film Arena do as I have one of their editions for Homecoming

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Any chance of this having French words on the steelbook? I bought a steelbook from Germany once and had that happen. It's not a huge issue but I'd like it in English. :happy:

Had shazam , aquaman and justice league through fnac without any issues all packaged better than what I get with amazon.fr so I have had no complaint.

I tried to get the spiderman far from home ages ago but missed it sadly due to I guess selling out which is very odd considering it's not out till November.

Had shazam , aquaman and justice league through fnac without any issues all packaged better than what I get with amazon.fr so I have had no complaint.

I tried to get the spiderman far from home ages ago but missed it sadly due to I guess selling out which is very odd considering it's not out till November.
That's weird, because I don't recall it ever having been sold out, and it is still available.