Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #57) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June - July 2022
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

730B2270-20C6-4159-BC27-48A3973C3B06.jpeg

50518054602_a0d2f362b6_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This would be perfect. Absolutely perfect. I've said since day 1 since seeing that front art as the WWA mock up image that it would be suited to Blufans style
but @Noodles really focuses in on these images and comes up with something that looks brilliant. Blufans knocks it out of the park with their steelbooks but
things could be tweaked here and there for them to look 'spot on'. Noodles does that kinda tweaking and creates those neat visuals. Awesome colours too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This would be perfect. Absolutely perfect. I've said since day 1 since seeing that front art as the WWA mock up image that it would be suited to Blufans style
but @Noodles really focuses in on these images and comes up with something that looks brilliant. Blufans knocks it out of the park with their steelbooks but
things could be tweaked here and there for them to look 'spot on'. Noodles does that kinda tweaking and creates those neat visuals. Awesome colours too.

that could mean 2000 print run lol
I wonder how much of the allocation goes where when super limited is listed.

How many other forums get some of the allocation? How many go to 'people in the know'? How many remain for replacement purposes and how many come here?

Of course it depends on the amount but how is it decided what numbers go where?

I wonder how much of the allocation goes where when super limited is listed.

How many other forums get some of the allocation? How many go to 'people in the know'? How many remain for replacement purposes and how many come here?

Of course it depends on the amount but how is it decided what numbers go where?

the bulk goes to blufans VIP's. as a VIP i can see the numbers and its alot. as for chinese VIP's i have no idea but that has to be the most by a mile.
30 (roughly) of each version and one click goes to public group buys on other site then the rest goes to the other forums. HDN and else where get a good amount.

Looking forward to 2021 when this releases and I can put the steel in my Weet slip
lol, dont be silly.
we'll see this one next year, am guessing March/April ish but even if there are Black Panther style delays(which with it being Sony not Disney, there shouldnt be) we would still still it in 2020