Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #57) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June - July 2022
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

730B2270-20C6-4159-BC27-48A3973C3B06.jpeg

50518054602_a0d2f362b6_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say it's their Hong Kong division and for now releasing WWA's. If Blufans can't reach a new deal with Disney in China perhaps they'll start releasing from Hong Kong. I'm only guessing. I don't know how it all works.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. If they can't reach a deal with Disney and Blufans goes under, they will relocate to Hong Kong and release movies through Fanatic Selection, even if they have to settle for WWA editions. But's it's all speculation.

I think if it does switch to fanatic if a deal does not happen then they will still release WEA. I think they aren’t at the moment because of the current status and to see what happens. And they will release wwa too like OAB. God knows! All guess work of course as none of us actually know what will happen until it happens. I just hope in the future one of them can continue the marvel & Star Wars wea in the same or similar style to what we have now

I think if it does switch to fanatic if a deal does not happen then they will still release WEA. I think they aren’t at the moment because of the current status and to see what happens. And they will release wwa too like OAB. God knows! All guess work of course as none of us actually know what will happen until it happens. I just hope in the future one of them can continue the marvel & Star Wars wea in the same or similar style to what we have now

Makes perfect sense. They are likely releasing WWA steelbooks through Fanatic Selection in hopes that they will be able to eventually release WEA steelbooks through Blufans. It will suck if Blufans goes under because it means there won't be any WEA editions for Captain Marvel or Endgame unless they re-release them, but who knows.

Reactions: Flloydo
Makes perfect sense. They are likely releasing WWA steelbooks through Fanatic Selection in hopes that they will be able to eventually release WEA steelbooks through Blufans. It will suck if Blufans goes under because it means there won't be any WEA editions for Captain Marvel or Endgame unless they re-release them, but who knows.

I think (or at least hoping) they will re release if it all goes sour. Like Blufans are doing with the spideys.

Reactions: MM3
tentatively group buy November, release December ... so im told. More info to come...