Spider-Man: Far From Home (Discless SteelBook) (OAB #57 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Ninja Shop
Note: Innovative slip design with day and night background. Total print run 600 copies.

53184332198_1b5b431573_k.jpg

Release date: February 2020
Note: GB in January 2020

FB2B2465-0EF9-4AEE-AC43-4710A4E1223E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spider-Man: Far From Home editions with their many permutations are going to cost a lot of money which I don't currently have.
I need to think of legal, creative ways to rustle up some cash. Selling blood, other bodily fluids and hair is too demeaning.

Spider-Man: Far From Home editions with their many permutations are going to cost a lot of money which I don't currently have.
I need to think of legal, creative ways to rustle up some cash. Selling blood, other bodily fluids and hair is too demeaning.

i hear robbing banks pays well if you can do it fast enough ;)

I thought you were going to say that one. The other 2 editions especially the 4K&2K edition the art looks sort of washed out, cheesy, and just bad. I'm hoping it will look better in hand, I need them all I'm a bit sick when it comes to Spider-Man MCU :sick:
This edition was actually a steal at 22 Euros including shipping but it only includes the Blu-ray, no bonus disc or anything. Which ia great since I already have multiple 4K's ordered, and will get my 3D copy from the Blufans copy.

Which one Amazon.de have 3 different steels all with different art. I missed the 4K+3D Mysterio but got the other two. I'll be broke between this and the number of JW3's I have preorders :(

Agree with this - very confusing all the different artwork floating around.:confused: I have the 4K + 3D on pre-order from amazon.de but I prefer FNAC collector's edition which I have on pre-order.

When the amazon.de 4K+3D steel arrives would you like me to post it to you? Will only charge you cost price + shipping fee. :thumbs:

Who needs OAB now lol.

Just posted on the other site:

Spider-Man: Far From Home WEA Steelbook (BE#57) (4K+3D+2D)

World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Super Limited Print Run!

The possible release date at the end of Dec.

More info. coming soon!

Im confused. Is that just one slip with 3 sets of art?

edit: oh the spine is different on the spidey & mysterio art.

Last edited:
Could be multiple editions, like the idea that the red bit of the mask with the title comes off the black part separately.
Maybe the underslip has one back art then the bit that slides over has a different back image.

(Some details)

Innovative Slipcase Design with day and night background

Release Date early Feb

Total Print Run 500 copies

more details TBA