Spider-Man: Far From Home (Discless SteelBook) (OAB #57 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Ninja Shop
Note: Innovative slip design with day and night background. Total print run 600 copies.

53184332198_1b5b431573_k.jpg

Release date: February 2020
Note: GB in January 2020

FB2B2465-0EF9-4AEE-AC43-4710A4E1223E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers. It always confuses me since it's technically not "ONLY at blufans" lol.
I think it's meant to convey the idea that that WWA (whichever it is) can only be purchased combined with their slips at Blufans, even though the steel is the same as elsewhere. The particular combination is only to be found at Blufans, think of it that way.

Reactions: Noodles
I think it's meant to convey the idea that that WWA (whichever it is) can only be purchased combined with their slips at Blufans, even though the steel is the same as elsewhere. The particular combination is only to be found at Blufans, think of it that way.
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Still a weird and kinda misleading way to word it though IMHO, especially if you're new to collecting.

Not disclosed yet. I haven't checked the WWAs. Any one of them being used in Asia more than others?

please use the German steel!
Which one Amazon.de have 3 different steels all with different art. I missed the 4K+3D Mysterio but got the other two. I'll be broke between this and the number of JW3's I have preorders :(

Last edited: