Spider-Man: Far From Home (Discless SteelBook) (OAB #57 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Ninja Shop
Note: Innovative slip design with day and night background. Total print run 600 copies.

53184332198_1b5b431573_k.jpg

Release date: February 2020
Note: GB in January 2020

FB2B2465-0EF9-4AEE-AC43-4710A4E1223E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do really like the slip. And I’m still confused on why it looks like 2 slips (back arts) with the different spines. I get how the main slip works but anyway interested to see if there’s an explanation on the beauty shot with the extra art work and spine. Plus I like that steelbook anyway. But it will most likely be a pass from me as I’m so skint. Shame because would be nice to sit with the OAB for the first film.

I do really like the slip. And I’m still confused on why it looks like 2 slips (back arts) with the different spines. I get how the main slip works but anyway interested to see if there’s an explanation on the beauty shot with the extra art work and spine. Plus I like that steelbook anyway. But it will most likely be a pass from me as I’m so skint. Shame because would be nice to sit with the OAB for the first film.
Did you read CleverLogin? He's nailed it I think. Basically what you see on the left of the BS is front side of the outer slip, and on its right, the rear side of the outer slip (that spine is actually on the opposite side of the spine of the inner slip).

Did you read CleverLogin? He's nailed it I think. Basically what you see on the left of the BS is front side of the outer slip, and on its right, the rear side of the outer slip (that spine is actually on the opposite side of the spine of the inner slip).

Not sure, that still don’t explain both the back arts with spidey and mysterio and the other art with spidey, fury etc and 2 spines

I think it might be a box inside a box personally. So the outside box is the split front art of spidey and night monkey and the back is spidey and mysterio. Then once you take that box away you have the black and white spidey front art and the other back art of the 4 characters on the back of that.

Edit: just went back and looked. Yeah I think we are on a similar page. Didn’t realise cleverlogin had explained it with pictures etc.

Not sure, that still don’t explain both the back arts with spidey and mysterio and the other art with spidey, fury etc and 2 spines
Yes it does. Read my message again. There are two slips, two spines. They are opposite each other when the whole package is assembled.
I think it might be a box inside a box personally.
It is.
So the outside box is the split front art of spidey and night monkey and the back is spidey and mysterio. Then once you take that box away you have the black and white spidey front art and the other back art of the 4 characters on the back of that.
Right :thumbs::thumbs:
Edit: just went back and looked. Yeah I think we are on a similar page. Didn’t realise cleverlogin had explained it with pictures etc.
:giggle: :giggle: The BS is a little odd, they could have explained it a little better.

Reactions: Flloydo
Too bad Blufans got stuck with that ugly steelbook. The best steelbooks for this movie will be the Filmarena and Japan WEA editions.