Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a notification from FAC that I have an order for E3 and the Maniac box.
I probably only want E3.

will it be hard to get my money back if I sell the maniac box? Shipping is 80 bucks, so I assume most of that is for the box, vs the single edition.

Thoughts?

I probably only want E3.

will it be hard to get my money back if I sell the maniac box? Shipping is 80 bucks, so I assume most of that is for the box, vs the single edition.

Thoughts?
Somebody somewhere will want your Maniacs box so just resell it and get your money back... and then some. I doubt it will be hard to sell it at cost price or slightly over if you want a little profit.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Somebody somewhere will want your Maniacs box so just resell it and get your money back... and then some. I doubt it will be hard to sell it at cost price or slightly over if you want a little profit.
Thanks. Was hoping to get a CC in that doesn’t charge foreign transaction fees, but I have to pay them by tomorrow, so guess I’ll just pay the extra 2-3%. Honestly didn’t expect to get either (and also didn’t realize that they invoiced you for anything you say you want to buy). Never know, I might keep it if I really like it in person. Wish shipping was less. They definitely charge more than I‘ll pay for the Alita Set + and extra steel book (E3, I think) which is at most around 30-40 bucks.

With who? That said it's really irritating when people buy multiples of releases with the intention of reselling them and thereby prevent someone who genuinely wants one from getting one!

I've read this type of comment many times over the years but the thinking behind it is flawed.

You must mean "prevent someone who genuinely wants one from getting one" at the original selling price.

I'm almost positive that any copies that are purchased to be resold end up going to someone who genuinely wants one.
If not, then why do the people who buy these resold items pay well above the original selling price for them?

Reactions: Mark and DMD4k
I've read this type of comment many times over the years but the thinking behind it is flawed.

You must mean "prevent someone who genuinely wants one from getting one" at the original selling price.

I'm almost positive that any copies that are purchased to be resold end up going to someone who genuinely wants one.
If not, then why do the people who buy these resold items pay well above the original selling price for them?
That's true - it's only going to be collectors that are buying them at exorbitant prices from eBay. Although It does still stop people who genuinely want one from getting them. I for one can't justify (or afford) spending more than £50 to £65 on a single steelbook - I can buy them for that much directly from a retailer and some end up on eBay for that or less. However a lot of more popular releases (especially Marvel and DC) end up selling for far more than that on eBay!

Either way you're spot on with your comment (and I suppose I was just thinking of it in terms of myself being prevented from getting one because the prices are too high!)

Reactions: Stygian and Mark
I probably only want E3.

Thoughts?
You can easy cancel the maniac box writing a mail to Filmarena. I made the same with my e3 because i already buy it from the gb

Reactions: Steely-Booked