Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home

Tagline: A Gift. A Curse. A Destiny.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, J.B. Smoove, Michael Keaton, Numan Acar, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders

Release: 2019-07-05

Plot: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant business man named Adrian Toomes and a magician named Quentin Beck.

Attachments

• tom holland - spiderman peace!.jpg
    tom holland - spiderman peace!.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 9,243
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Flloydo
A Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel is already on track for a 2019 release! :spiderman:
View attachment 280722
Source: ComingSoon.net
On the heels of last’s night’s Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer debut, Sony Pictures has updated their release schedule to reveal that a Homecoming sequel is already on track for a 2019 release. The Homecoming sequel, which will continue to explore the adventures of Tom Holland’s Peter Parker in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, will hit theaters July 5, 2019.
popcorn2.gif

‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Will Feature a Different MCU Character Instead of Iron Man :spiderman:

Source: Collider

Interesting. I'm all for characters showing up in other movies (just as long as they don't outshine the title character)...
Who would you guys like to see show up in the sequel?

My un-realistic dream: Kingpin (Fisk) & Daredevil.

Interesting. I'm all for characters showing up in other movies (just as long as they don't outshine the title character)...

Yeah agree, as long as they don't outshine him and tbh I don't think iron will in homecoming

I'm not sure.... Rocket raccoon lol nah (although ill still watch that) maybe it will be Ant-Man. That could be cool or could be someone like Cap

I'd like for the sequel to be about Spidey stealing Caps shield and he has to retrieve it back in Queens! :D :p
2016-03-10_12_19_57.0.gif

@kaw HELL YEAH! :woot: It would be awesome if Kingpin breaks out from prison and Daredevil teams up with Spider-Man to bring him down! :cool: :hungry:

AWESOME NEWS.

And I read that Keaton is going to be returning as well!

Oh that would be awesome

Get the sinister 6 started up (don’t they tease scorpion at the end HC?)

So awesome to see Mysterio finally getting the big screen treatment. I love that Marvel have continued to use a villain that hasn't been seen in a movie yet, instead of just doing green goblin again or something. Mysterio could work very well in a movie, especially with the crazy special effects we can do now days

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Drum18
So awesome to see Mysterio finally getting the big screen treatment. I love that Marvel have continued to use a villain that hasn't been seen in a movie yet, instead of just doing green goblin again or something. Mysterio could work very well in a movie, especially with the crazy special effects we can do now days

The whole dr strange thing makes me think it would work too

Oh that would be awesome

Get the sinister 6 started up (don’t they tease scorpion at the end HC?)
did they tease it?

thought it was at the end of TAM2 they teased it...with Rhino(i think thats the villians name...not read many spidey comics)

also, is this still likley to be the last in Hollands MCU appearances?
granted I'm going off old information where people in Sony mentioned the 'sharing' aspect will likely never be seen again in the industry after the Homecoming Sequel.... am hoping thats not true. This is the first version of Spiderman I actually like.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
did they tease it?

thought it was at the end of TAM2 they teased it...with Rhino(i think thats the villians name...not read many spidey comics)

Its easy to get confused with TASM2 as they ALSO started to set it up.

Here is the scene from Homecoming as a reminder:

Reactions: yeslek
he's in another reality, stuck, post Avengers 4?

I actually love the sound of this, more than I did the last one(which lets face it, was little more than a direct dig at Sony, written into the 'dance' event during the movie.

Its easy to get confused with TASM2 as they ALSO started to set it up.

Here is the scene from Homecoming as a reminder:

to be fair, the scorpian is unknown to me and only after you pointing it out, did I notice the prisoners 'scorpian' tattoo

I was only ever aware of the more obvious 'tease' of Rhino in TASM2

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database