Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home

Tagline: A Gift. A Curse. A Destiny.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, J.B. Smoove, Michael Keaton, Numan Acar, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders

Release: 2019-07-05

Plot: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant business man named Adrian Toomes and a magician named Quentin Beck.

Attachments

• tom holland - spiderman peace!.jpg
    tom holland - spiderman peace!.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 9,244
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Flloydo
Wasn't sure at first, but after watching it for a second time along with the International trailer, I'm now sold! :D

I feel like comic book film fans have been spoilt this year with all the great films coming out. Shazam! And Endgame next month. Spider-Man and Joker later in the year. Spoilt.
Don't forget Captain Marvel!

I feel like comic book film fans have been spoilt this year with all the great films coming out. Shazam! And Endgame next month. Spider-Man and Joker later in the year. Spoilt.

Been like it for years now tbh

It will get slightly less 'busy' now the Fox buyout has happened though unless Disney increase their normal 3 MCU films a year to allow for the additional characters.... (they are probably going to loose at least 2 big hitters after Endgame though)

Been like it for years now tbh

It will get slightly less 'busy' now the Fox buyout has happened though unless Disney increase their normal 3 MCU films a year to allow for the additional characters.... (they are probably going to loose at least 2 big hitters after Endgame though)

I don't remember any year where we've had this many big comic book films and then you add Star Wars into the mix, madness.

I don't remember any year where we've had this many big comic book films and then you add Star Wars into the mix, madness.

Deadpool
X-Men Apocalypse
Captain America Civil War
Doctor Strange
Batman v Superman
Suicide Squad

That year also had a Star Wars film in Rogue One

Reactions: vexred