DigiPack Spider-Man: Far from Home (Magnetic Tip-on Limited Edition) (4K+2D Blu-ray) [Hong Kong]

WKRP

Florence Y'all
Premium Supporter
Dec 19, 2011
Bluegrass
Seems like it's gone?
The above link works for me. You'd just have to click through to get to ebay's actual site which takes you here: Spider-Man: Far From Home - 4K + Blu-ray Digipack Magnetic Tip Case Limited Ed. | eBay

I thought the ebayshopkorea overlay was an interesting wrinkle that I've not seen posted here before, but it's been around for a couple of years at least that I know of.

I posted "sold out" after I looked at weet and yesasia. Later I figured out that both HK and KR had similar versions. Last night I looked for the HK version some more by searching for it by title and could not find any listings. But when I looked for HK blu-ray stores and searched inventory, I was able to get play-asia's last HK copy. I did not see available copies anywhere else. I have one KR from ebay and one HK from play-asia on the way.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
The above link works for me. You'd just have to click through to get to ebay's actual site which takes you here: Spider-Man: Far From Home - 4K + Blu-ray Digipack Magnetic Tip Case Limited Ed. | eBay

I thought the ebayshopkorea overlay was an interesting wrinkle that I've not seen posted here before, but it's been around for a couple of years at least that I know of.

I posted "sold out" after I looked at weet and yesasia. Later I figured out that both HK and KR had similar versions. Last night I looked for the HK version some more by searching for it by title and could not find any listings. But when I looked for HK blu-ray stores and searched inventory, I was able to get play-asia's last HK copy. I did not see available copies anywhere else. I have one KR from ebay and one HK from play-asia on the way.
Ohh thanks. But yea I've never seen that ebay Korean overlay either.
And it seems like France got this too. :thumbs:

Reactions: afiaf