Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Only criticism I have is that on a couple of copies now the debossing on the title doesn't appear to be completely aligned correctly :(

Anyone had any dealings with steelbook central? they seem to have a wide range of filmarenas titles available to order including every version of Spiderman homecoming

Anyone had any dealings with steelbook central? they seem to have a wide range of filmarenas titles available to order including every version of Spiderman homecoming

They’re my go-to for protective shells. Easy transactions, shipping is always good. Not sure for actual steels though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Covcraig
Got my E5 today, lenticular is great (especially by FA standards) - not quite as good as the Kimchi version, but still vibrant colouring and with good depth.

Steelbook Central have always been great on those times I've missed GB's/live times - they've always chucked in a protective case or 2 with each order as well :thumbs:

Got my E5 today, lenticular is great (especially by FA standards) - not quite as good as the Kimchi version, but still vibrant colouring and with good depth.

Steelbook Central have always been great on those times I've missed GB's/live times - they've always chucked in a protective case or 2 with each order as well :thumbs:

Whats your opinion on their pricing, they got the spidey full slip for homecoming from FA for £52, how does that compare price wise to the cost of it plus shipping in the gb from FA? been a while since I got a filmarena title tbh

Whats your opinion on their pricing, they got the spidey full slip for homecoming from FA for £52, how does that compare price wise to the cost of it plus shipping in the gb from FA? been a while since I got a filmarena title tbh

About £8 expensive than GB price which excludes shipping. So add another £4 for shipping brings it close to £50. So £52 is a fair price IMO.

Have anyone got the E5 shipping invoices yet?

@carllenc and @Collector03601, a little update or reply would be greatly appreciated, guys.
Hey,

Shipping invoices havent been sent out yet. We try to have few days between individual invoices to not get overloaded with payments and messages. Shipping invoices for Minions, Unbroken and now Baby Driver are sent. Spider-Man Homecoming E5 shipping invoice coming soon.

Thank you for your patience

Regards

Martin

Hey,

Shipping invoices havent been sent out yet. We try to have few days between individual invoices to not get overloaded with payments and messages. Shipping invoices for Minions, Unbroken and now Baby Driver are sent. Spider-Man Homecoming E5 shipping invoice coming soon.

Thank you for your patience

Regards

Martin

Thanks for the update Martin.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee