Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
There are retailers who list the FAC editions in their shop so group buys and Filmarena's shop aren't the only options. :)

I think we have the same, because I was told my E2 will be shipped tomorrow as well
Yeah, he already sent me my tracking number so you should have yours as well if you ordered with him. :LOL:

Last edited:
There are retailers who list the FAC editions in their shop so group buys and Filmarena's shop aren't the only options. :)
Are they cheaper than GB and/or direct then? I'm guessing not if someone's selling goods from their shop... :confused: so what's the catch? :naughty: Must be a reason why you choose to go with them opposed to the obvious options. Just curious :)

Are they cheaper than GB and/or direct then? I'm guessing not if someone's selling goods from their shop... :confused: so what's the catch? :naughty: Must be a reason why you choose to go with them opposed to the obvious options. Just curious :)
Well, that shop is cheaper than GB or direct for me simply because I save on shipping. It's not as expensive within Germany as it is having it shipped from Filmarena directly and since I order all my stands and protective sleeves there too, I save even more. Also, I like how I can just message the owner via FB and get my questions answered within minutes. I mean, technically speaking I could pick them up myself, it's only a 2 hour drive from my city to Prague. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
Why all the cloak and dagger stuff? Just say who you ordered it from? That's clearly what people want to know

Why all the cloak and dagger stuff? Just say who you ordered it from? That's clearly what people want to know
Cloak and dagger stuff? I'm pretty sure people know how to use google.

Furthermore, as I have pointed out, it is cheaper for me coz of shipping so for everyone outside Germany it's of course more expensive.

Last edited:
Hey guys, Just fyi I will be picking up the rest of the GB copies of Spider-Man Homecoming after the holidays and shipping will start after. Thank you
I always get depressed on New Years. Therefore, knowing these will ship around that time will buck up my spirits as I watch people make fools of themselves on Times Square and around the rest of the world.;)

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I don't mean to cause offence (and I'm probably just going to say what everyone else is thinking) but it is frustrating having paid up front for this way back in October to know it's now been released but shipping wont even start till after New Year and even then it's a lottery as to when your copy is posted

I get that it's a luxury having these GB's and the host is doing it out the goodness of his/her heart but frustrating all the same :/

I don't think we can really complain when the process of a GB is to pay up front to secure your copy. This is my very first FAC group buy and I am not in the slightest bothered that mine will not arrive in 2017 (presuming that includes Maniacs Box's too). The group buy hosts have lives like we all do and lets be honest, if you aren't a host it's very easy to simply sit at a computer or on your phone and click a button to secure and copy and pay. That's the most we do. The hosts on the other hand, @carllenc in particular (correct me if I'm wrong here) has to transport steelbooks in his own vehicle. There is great correspondence from @Collector03601 regarding updates too. These guys have a Christmas and New Year to look forward to and prepare for as well as the rest of us. If there isn't enough time then there isn't enough time. Family and personal life comes first, magnified at this time of the year. I understand your frustration @tommyh84 but I'm in the same boat and I look at it like this... at this time of year and with other steels on their way to me (yes that includes the GOTG2 OC doing loops around China as we speak... probably sittingside by side with @cooey 's copy) I will see this Spidey set as something to look forward to when the hustle and bustle of Christmas and New Year is over. I celebrate both and to be quite honest right now I'm not overly bothered when this set arrives because I have other things going on. I would much rather pay into these GB's without any hassle and securing a copy rather than worrying about the alternatives, regardless of how long they take to arrive.
I'm not aiming this at anybody in particular but it feels like people constantly need to be reassured about their items on this forum. Just relax, it will arrive when it arrives. It's out of your hands but yes it can be frustrating but nobody is at fault.

I don't think we can really complain when the process of a GB is to pay up front to secure your copy. This is my very first FAC group buy and I am not in the slightest bothered that mine will not arrive in 2017 (presuming that includes Maniacs Box's too). The group buy hosts have lives like we all do and lets be honest, if you aren't a host it's very easy to simply sit at a computer or on your phone and click a button to secure and copy and pay. That's the most we do. The hosts on the other hand, @carllenc in particular (correct me if I'm wrong here) has to transport steelbooks in his own vehicle. There is great correspondence from @Collector03601 regarding updates too. These guys have a Christmas and New Year to look forward to and prepare for as well as the rest of us. If there isn't enough time then there isn't enough time. Family and personal life comes first, magnified at this time of the year. I understand your frustration @tommyh84 but I'm in the same boat and I look at it like this... at this time of year and with other steels on their way to me (yes that includes the GOTG2 OC doing loops around China as we speak... probably sittingside by side with @cooey 's copy) I will see this Spidey set as something to look forward to when the hustle and bustle of Christmas and New Year is over. I celebrate both and to be quite honest right now I'm not overly bothered when this set arrives because I have other things going on. I would much rather pay into these GB's without any hassle and securing a copy rather than worrying about the alternatives, regardless of how long they take to arrive.
I'm not aiming this at anybody in particular but it feels like people constantly need to be reassured about their items on this forum. Just relax, it will arrive when it arrives. It's out of your hands but yes it can be frustrating but nobody is at fault.

I'm too impatient to be rational like that :p

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I don't mean to cause offence (and I'm probably just going to say what everyone else is thinking) but it is frustrating having paid up front for this way back in October to know it's now been released but shipping wont even start till after New Year and even then it's a lottery as to when your copy is posted

I get that it's a luxury having these GB's and the host is doing it out the goodness of his/her heart but frustrating all the same :/
I understand the frustration but only Dr. Otto Octavius aka Doctor Octopus has enough appendages to be able to pack and ship our orders before Christmas and New Years.:)