Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Blufans? I have a few very poor lentis by Blufans so really, no. The only really good ones I have from them are both single lentis for GOTG. The best are still HDZeta and Kimchi imo.
I would agree with that but also put Nova in there aswell. Kimchi can be up and down as well, sometimes poor and other times fantastic. I think all companies have done a few dodgy lentis but these are the most consistent. I do think FA are improving though.

• Thanks
Reactions: KittyCat and harry
I would agree with that but also put Nova in there aswell. Kimchi can be up and down as well, sometimes poor and other times fantastic. I think all companies have done a few dodgy lentis but these are the most consistent. I do think FA are improving though.
Oh yeah I agree! Nova made one of my fave lentis (TWS :drool:).

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
those postcards that spidy posed in different places was just super weird (especially one with the snow mountain)... did we see any of these from marketing materials?

I think they're FA's own creation. They did the same in their Deadpool release. They looked weird back then, they look weird today! :LOL:

I'll try to take some after work but it's already dark when I get home so no natural light. :/

Received E2 today. I will try post some pics later

I'm excited who will be faster to provide the first live pictures of E2 - so far none have surfaced at all. Really looking forward to either one of your picture sets, because I also got E2 on pre-order.

Took a video to show the lenti effect but lol, the effect that I mentioned above doesn't happen on video. XD I thought I was mistaken due to sleepy eyes yesterday evening and checked again just now but the effect is still there when I have it in front of me ... not on the video though. ^^'''' That is strange ...

Took a video to show the lenti effect but lol, the effect that I mentioned above doesn't happen on video. XD I thought I was mistaken due to sleepy eyes yesterday evening and checked again just now but the effect is still there when I have it in front of me ... not on the video though. ^^'''' That is strange ...

Their lentis are getting better

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Looking forward to the Maniacs box.

All of these shots are nice. I'm not overly fussed that the lenti effect isn't quite on par with other retailers, I look at the artwork placement itself and other finishes as well as the whole package.

The steelbook is simply stunning from what I have seen so far and although a very sneaky approach, the 3 slips combined look wonderful. I'm glad I went for the set now as having just one or two would feel 'incomplete' knowing that the artwork is a triptych approach. I'm not sure if anybody had just Iron Man or just Vulture alone, but if they did then you might feel as though you want to hunt for the Spidey slip.

Looking forward to the Maniacs box.

All of these shots are nice. I'm not overly fussed that the lenti effect isn't quite on par with other retailers, I look at the artwork placement itself and other finishes as well as the whole package.

The steelbook is simply stunning from what I have seen so far and although a very sneaky approach, the 3 slips combined look wonderful. I'm glad I went for the set now as having just one or two would feel 'incomplete' knowing that the artwork is a triptych approach. I'm not sure if anybody had just Iron Man or just Vulture alone, but if they did then you might feel as though you want to hunt for the Spidey slip.
That's basically why I ordered that Spidey slip. ^^'' Looks so much nicer with Vulture.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Their lentis are getting better
True. But you'd think being so far into their FAC line they'd have nailed it by now (or at least got better a lot lot quicker, no? ;)). We're on like FAC#90+ now and they're still "improving" :LOL:

Fun fact; When Deadpool and Dredd were released they even charged an extra 200 CZK with the promise of a "deep 3D effect Lenticular" and both turned out shockingly sh!t anyway :rofl: Says it all really... :whistle::coffee:

True. But you'd think being so far into their FAC line they'd have nailed it by now (or at least got better a lot lot quicker, no? ;)). We're on like FAC#90+ now and they're still "improving" :LOL:

Fun fact; When Deadpool and Dredd were released they even charged an extra 200 CZK with the promise of a "deep 3D effect Lenticular" and both turned out shockingly sh!t anyway :rofl: Says it all really... :whistle::coffee:

Perfectly said :thumbs:

Thanks for the video
How is the depth and sharpness of the lenti?

Lenti looks decent

Can’t believe I’m saying that about a FAC

Didn’t moana look decent too? Or am I thinking of something else

Lenti looks decent

Can’t believe I’m saying that about a FAC

Didn’t moana look decent too? Or am I thinking of something else
Haven't got Moana but I've heard it was a very good lenti. Alien Covenant Lenti was REALLY good quality, just a shame it took FA this long to get the lentis right

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo