Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
that is every postal service in the world

here in US i know there are restrictions on workers working too long. So once you time is up they have to return to base and maybe not deliver/pick up the mail.

That is absolutely NOT true. I deliver mail in the U.S and the only time we can bring back mail is when we deem it as unsafe to deliver. Christmas time everyone wants overtime, so no one is looking to go home early and during the week of Christmas everyone works on their day off. Everyone has to put in more effort during the holidays because it accounts for practically 90% of our YEARLY revenue.

I can understand things being delayed a little during the holidays (no matter how good or bad a country's postal service may be) but over a MONTH is ridiculous! And it wasn't bargain shipping prices we paid either.

If these packages miraculously arrive this week, are people still going to take it upon themselves to find out why there was such a hold up even if they receive the package? I'm just wondering, because this time next year you'll possibly be in the same boat again if you have something on order.

I can understand things being delayed a little during the holidays (no matter how good or bad a country's postal service may be) but over a MONTH is ridiculous! And it wasn't bargain shipping prices we paid either.

I was exactly thinking the same thing. For the price we paid for the shipping and not see update for a month is quite ridiculous. While my E5 from this GB was sitting at Czech Post, I received 3 packages from Hong Kong, 2 from Korea and 3 from China. So yeah, I am worried.

@carllenc, can you please help us follow up with your post office?

Last edited:
I just received a package from Cinemuseum that was mailed on Nov. 27th in Italy and was shipped on Dec. 3rd from Switzerland. No tracking updates since Dec. 3rd.

So I'm sure the E5's will be here soon. So please, let's all stop the panic. :)

Date Time Event Processed by Notes
Mon 27.11.2017 17:43 Mailed Asendia Italy
Thu 30.11.2017 15:17 Arrival at origin border point Asendia Italy
Thu 30.11.2017 15:20 The consignment has left the origin border point Asendia Italy
Sat 02.12.2017 04:36 Arrived in transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Sun 03.12.2017 08:23 The consignment has left the origin border point Genève 2 Letter Transit
Sun 03.12.2017 08:23 Departed transit country Genève 2 Letter Transit
Our delivery partners in the destination country have unfortunately not provided us with any consignment incidents. The lack of this information does not affect actual delivery.

@Askari23 , I am glad that you receive your E5. Do you get any shipping status update between Czech Post possession and the Delivered?

@Stygian, thanks for sharing your status.

Not a problem :)

Just to be clear, the tracking I provided was not for Spider-man Homecoming E5B.
I'm waiting for my copy like everybody else. I was just giving an example of another package that I had been waiting for from Europe as well from around the same time where the tracking wasn't updating.

But since @Askari23 received the E5, I was just saying that ours will probably be here soon.

Here is my tracking information for the E5B which probably looks like everybody else's and probably will not be updated prior to delivery. (just guessing)

Date Event Postcode Place of event
The consignment was sent to the destination country.
7.12.2017 The consignment was sent for transportation. 60800 Brno 8
7.12.2017 Receipt of data about consignment.

Not a problem :)

Just to be clear, the tracking I provided was not for Spider-man Homecoming E5B.
I'm waiting for my copy like everybody else. I was just giving an example of another package that I had been waiting for from Europe as well from around the same time where the tracking wasn't updating.

But since @Askari23 received the E5, I was just saying that ours will probably be here soon.

Here is my tracking information for the E5B which probably looks like everybody else's and probably will not be updated prior to delivery. (just guessing)

I see. Yeah, that is exactly the same shipping status for my E5.

Last edited:
I did not receive any updates on the shipping status between the time posted and the time delivered. As a general rule, I usually get packages from Karel around the 10 day mark after being posted. This was considerably more time. For Spider-Man E5 it took 30 days to arrive and for Baby Driver, it took 27 days to arrive.

Glad you get yours. I assume you didn't get any shipping status update between Czech Post possession and the Delivered, correct?

Still the same.