Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Spidey and Iron Man are approximately equal. Iron Man has nice textures on the slip. E1 is for the big picture ;).... so if i had to choose: E3 > E2 > E1 (although it is a Spiderman and not a Iron Man movie :p).

Sorry, I meant the photo with Spider-Man on the plane with Vulture (the 1st photo you posted, on my phone they were vertical, so the top) which version is that?

is it the box?

Heads up to all the US buyers of the E5B! After 31 days after being “Sent Abroad” my package just finally scanned at NY Customs. I usually get International packages through Los Angeles ISC since I’m in Los Angeles but hey at least, it’s in the postal system on our side now. After a month in limbo, I just hope my package isn’t banged up. Anyway, cheers to everyone who has been waiting on their E5B so long.

Heads up to all the US buyers of the E5B! After 31 days after being “Sent Abroad” my package just finally scanned at NY Customs. I usually get International packages through Los Angeles ISC since I’m in Los Angeles but hey at least, it’s in the postal system on our side now. After a month in limbo, I just hope my package isn’t banged up. Anyway, cheers to everyone who has been waiting on their E5B so long.

Thanks for the headsup. Was you item last scan on Dec 11?

Hopefully our items are on the same batch. I have no news since Dec 11 for my E5.

My E5B status...

upload_2018-1-14_14-31-42.png

During this time, I received my 3 BluFans orders, 3 Zavvi steelbooks, 4 European steelbooks but this one has not moved at all...

I doubt the reason for the delay is the holidays as the holidays is long past...(n)

Last edited:
Reactions: henry00x
Post in some countries is often very slow if posted in December and you get lot who post after the cut off date leading to a backlog of post.
Some countries postal systems are better than others it's crazy time for postal carriers handling post during christmas period.

It's not unusual for post in some countries to not even left that country yet or be stuck in another country until late January for parcels posted in december
December the amount of parcels posted can be more than all the previous months added together

Eventually they get delivered after most of the backlog gets cleared some can end up in wrong country during this period and need to be redirected to correct country

Again guys, as someone who actually WORKS for the postal service here in the states. I can tell you first hand that if something isn't delivered after 30 days it is considered LOST. No matter the country of origin. Ever order a product from Asia off eBay with no tracking? What is the usual statement about the shipping time..."May take up to 30 days" Ever have an item not show up from Zavvi? What does their costumer service say before you can ask for a replacement or refund? "Please wait 30 days".

I've been a member on this site for many years now and I am extremely greatful for all it has offered me. I've never had a problem with a GB before and I've NEVER had ANY packages from ANYWHERE take more than 30 days to be delivered. I truly hope everyone who ordered a copy recieves it in the coming week. If not, I think the GB hosts should do a little investigating (assuming they have not already done so). I understand people are busy with work and family, we all are, but a simple "I'm sorry for the long wait" only goes so far. Especially when it's infuriating seeing people who purchased the Maniac's Box already posting their pics of it.

Again guys, as someone who actually WORKS for the postal service here in the states. I can tell you first hand that if something isn't delivered after 30 days it is considered LOST. No matter the country of origin. Ever order a product from Asia off eBay with no tracking? What is the usual statement about the shipping time..."May take up to 30 days" Ever have an item not show up from Zavvi? What does their costumer service say before you can ask for a replacement or refund? "Please wait 30 days".

I've been a member on this site for many years now and I am extremely greatful for all it has offered me. I've never had a problem with a GB before and I've NEVER had ANY packages from ANYWHERE take more than 30 days to be delivered. I truly hope everyone who ordered a copy recieves it in the coming week. If not, I think the GB hosts should do a little investigating (assuming they have not already done so). I understand people are busy with work and family, we all are, but a simple "I'm sorry for the long wait" only goes so far. Especially when it's infuriating seeing people who purchased the Maniac's Box already posting their pics of it.

This is very good point. I am going to tag @carllenc and @Collector03601.
Some help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Reactions: DJ IXS

I will agree with this assessment. Most likely our packages are still stuck in Czech Republic. I hope it is not lost which is becoming a real possiblity now.

Reactions: DJ IXS
If they ever get lost, who are going to take responsible for them?
Responsibility is held with the postal services along the way. From the moment items are posted to the moment they arrive at your door, whether it be Royal mail or otherwise, there is tracking for a reason and where that tracking 'stalls' is your starting point for investigation, hopefully with a little help from the hosts.