Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:naughty: In respect of Mr Raz's privacy, he didn't have to publicly mention he just snagged one, but the fact he did, means he is now obliged to disclose how much :p:D

'Obliged'?? New rules on HDN?? :giggle:
Well we all know it's not going to be cheap buying this, but fair do's to Mr Razman @Raz316, congrats bud :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Raz316
'Obliged'?? New rules on HDN?? :giggle:
Well we all know it's not going to be cheap buying this, but fair do's to Mr Razman @Raz316, congrats bud :thumbs:

Thanks mate, I’m lucky to nap one up just love the slip lot

I’m wondering what blufans going to do with WEA edition!

You guys are funny I’m just laughing yeah I bring it up but I’m not telling can guess the price

Capitalise on the OAB.

Especially it’s super limited I’m guessing it will be like OAB 250-300 again

My hope is blufans does better nicer job on the steelbook for WEA as OAB is one of the ugliest I have seen only the slip looks a beauty

I am going to keep an eyes on this release

My hope is blufans does better nicer job on the steelbook for WEA as OAB is one of the ugliest I have seen only the slip looks a beauty

For a WEA I'd imagine it to be much higher

• Thanks

The steelbook will definitely be nicer. That's not a bold statement either. This is blufans WEA we are talking, and their WEA steels are solid!

No idea how many there will be but I hope enough to grab one here.

• Thanks
The steelbook will definitely be nicer. That's not a bold statement either. This is blufans WEA we are talking, and their WEA steels are solid!

No idea how many there will be but I hope enough to grab one here.

Hope so we need a really beautiful steelbook

Yeah they do a top nice job on their WEA no doubts

If they do a limited numbers like OAB we need to make sure we grab ours or the price will shoot up

I didn’t think scanavo was allowing orders for steelbooks of less than a couple thousand

My guess is it’ll be one edition, 1-2K copies or so