Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Anybody got a copy of this that they plan on opening but haven’t yet? I’ll be keeping mine sealed but it arrived with a loose disc and it’s bugging me so interested in a straight swap. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Only to find that I have deep scratch on the steelbook. So deep it took all the paints away and kind of hurt to even look at.

@cooey is helping me reaching out to Blufans tho. So thanks Matt.
View attachment 352824

Opened my copy. Thank God no scratches or dents. Steelbook itself looks ok, nothing special. But definitely better than WWA steelbook with illustration artwork.

But sorry to hear regarding your steelbook. Hope @cooey will help you out with this, he always does.

• Thanks
Reactions: DParadigm and cooey
The thing with this steelbook is that it's still pretty widely available so even if they can't replace it which I'm sure they way, you can just get one on ebay or zoom and replace it.

They know what the cost was from Blufans or Kevin but it's not about that, is it? ;) It's about being able to get this beauty when they can for a still acceptable price so that they don't end up missing out which a lot of people did with the low quantity Blufans put on this. Coz clearly, people on Ebay won't give this thing away for free. ^^ And being honest with you, I'd pay that for this edition coz it's just really beautiful. Of course I'm glad I got it for $70 but if I could get a second for a markup of $15, sign me up. :oohyeah: Gotta display both lentis ...
May be it's just me, but knowing the original/true cost is one of the important information in the buying process; without it, it's difficult to make the decision to buy. So for me, yes, part of it is about knowing the cost.

And yes, another part is about getting this edition at an acceptable price (aka. the hunt). But i am never going to make the decision to buy an edition for $100 when i dont know the original cost.

Also, i'm not saying i won't buy it with a $15 markup, i'm saying I would buy it with a $15 markup. My original point was, I just dont think anybody should consider $100 to be "close to cost" when the cost was $70. It's not that i don't support that kind of markup; it's just that right now i'm not willing to pay that price. But that could change in the future. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad