Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't have any Homecoming Steels yet, and I love are where he is in the web. I may try for this one!

Last edited:
Weird. I've been trying like crazy to get the Steelbook with the magnet and it's the only one not available ANYWHERE! I hope it is that steel.

Just noticed this does not contain the 3D disc. :( I hope Blufans is not abandoning the format. Guess I'll start saving lots of money if so.
Could not agree more ! It has not gone unnoticed as regards Blufans dropping 3d on some of it's more recent releases with a ominous slant towards 4k only, becoming the increasing option only !? I really don't mind 4k at all, indeed it adds another viewing option with the increase in potential resolution, but to drop 3d would signal a total rethink as regards collecting (steelbooks themselfs being the number one reason) ! You can buy a digital download in standard "2"D in both hd or uhd resolution's. If it was possible to buy a 3d version of the disc separately and just place it in the steelbook, then it might be reason to carry on regardless ?

Could not agree more ! It has not gone unnoticed as regards Blufans dropping 3d on some of it's more recent releases with a ominous slant towards 4k only, becoming the increasing option only !? I really don't mind 4k at all, indeed it adds another viewing option with the increase in potential resolution, but to drop 3d would signal a total rethink as regards collecting (steelbooks themselfs being the number one reason) ! You can buy a digital download in standard "2"D in both hd or uhd resolution's. If it was possible to buy a 3d version of the disc separately and just place it in the steelbook, then it might be reason to carry on regardless ?

They aren’t dropping the 3D disc.....you get he choice of either 4K + 2D or 3D + 2D

• Thanks
Reactions: t123_2003 and neo
A quick update for my GB......very very very low qty on these. GB likely to be after the weekend, certainly not tomorrow or Saturday.

Less than HDZeta Wonder Woman? Not sure I can be arsed with the hassle if it’s too stressful to get