Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn't the normal steel released at the end of November? Can't see a GB happening any time soon. Could be wrong

It's the steelbook with the magnets right? Hard pass. Especially if FA does that amazing WEA steelbook.

I just can't believe Blufans isn't doing an exclusive release for this. This one and Moana. Why? What a couple of missed opportunities... Homecoming was a huge hit and it's a fantastic movie. Moana was similarly acclaimed.

It's the steelbook with the magnets right? Hard pass. Especially if FA does that amazing WEA steelbook.

I just can't believe Blufans isn't doing an exclusive release for this. This one and Moana. Why? What a couple of missed opportunities... Homecoming was a huge hit and it's a fantastic movie. Moana was similarly acclaimed.

Spider-Man Homecoming is a Sony release.

Spider-Man Homecoming is a Sony release.

I don't see why that matters overmuch. All of us assumed they were going to do it. Blufans hasn't done any Spider-Man movies before and it's Marvel. Sure, the rules may be different playing with Sony rather than Disney but Disney's so hard to work with, I bet Sony can't be more difficult...

Besides, who said Blufans only does Disney releases? Because that is patently not true. I just don't see why Homecoming being a Sony release should matter.

BE#25 Disney
BE#26 Disney
BE#27 Non-Disney (Fox)
BE#28 Non-Disney (Fox)
BE#29 Non-Disney (Fox)
BE#30 Disney
BE#31 Disney
BE#32 Disney
BE#33 Disney
BE#34 Disney
BE#35 Disney
BE#36 Disney
BE#37 Disney
BE#38 Disney
BE#39 Non-Disney (Warner)
BE#40 Disney
BE#41 Disney
BE#42 Disney
BE#43 Disney
BE#44 ??????
BE#45 Disney

BE#25 Disney
BE#26 Disney
BE#27 Non-Disney (Fox)
BE#28 Non-Disney (Fox)
BE#29 Non-Disney (Fox)
BE#30 Disney
BE#31 Disney
BE#32 Disney
BE#33 Disney
BE#34 Disney
BE#35 Disney
BE#36 Disney
BE#37 Disney
BE#38 Disney
BE#39 Non-Disney (Warner)
BE#40 Disney
BE#41 Disney
BE#42 Disney
BE#43 Disney
BE#44 ??????
BE#45 Disney

So what are you saying here... Blufans do Disney? :whistle:

I kind of hope this is the steelbook with the magnet. I tried to get one from both Zavvi and HMV but they sold out immediately and never came back into stock. I’m surprised people don’t like this steelbook. Of course, a lot of people loved the 4K/3D steelbook design and I didn’t. I just hated his pose.. it looks like he is performing some ballet move instead of fighting crime. I like the colors everything else.

I kind of hope this is the steelbook with the magnet. I tried to get one from both Zavvi and HMV but they sold out immediately and never came back into stock. I’m surprised people don’t like this steelbook. Of course, a lot of people loved the 4K/3D steelbook design and I didn’t. I just hated his pose.. it looks like he is performing some ballet move instead of fighting crime. I like the colors everything else.

The magnet steelbook is available at zoom, only £22.50 with the 10% off code they have readily available