Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: December 2017
Note: WWA SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slipcase. 4K+BD 300 COPIES - 3D+BD 200 COPIES
Group Buy: To be hosted by cooey, live on Sunday 26th November
Group Buy info:
GB info

* Price is $75 for either edition (includes everything as always with Blufans)
* Qty for the GB is 20 of each edition
* GB limit is strictly 1 x per person. You can only sign up for 1 edition (so you can't buy 1 x 3D and then 1 x 4K - if you do the second edition that you purchase will be cancelled and refunded straight away)
* GB will be open Sunday evening between 1700-2200 UK time
* Due to the limited quantity these will be done in small drops and not all at once

3B27DA76-8FA1-494F-BB14-136AA7ADA125.jpeg

Last edited:
This is different to any art we have had before. I'll say it again, I love the diversity of these slipcovers and steelbooks. Thankfully there is a balance across these retailers with the WWA steels themselves... Kimchi's is different to the OAB, plus one of each from HMV, and then the WEA from FAC seperately.

The slip artwork for this though is wonderful.

Reactions: rj531
Very nice :)
But l think the Japan’s edition is the best because it has all three 2D+3D+4K.
But it’s very expensive though!

I’m really not sure if I should go for this or not

Was expecting better for the slip art. But it’s growing on me a tad

Found better quality versions of the art

46D0801D-4232-4CE3-89A3-459910D6E01F.jpeg

8BB461D8-1061-4E7F-BF90-D3AB079E0BE6.jpeg

1252E6E3-D529-4680-B0CC-A8022B03FDF0.jpeg

(Minus the text)

Last edited:
Hmm the only thing that bothers me though is that he's wearing the Stark suit at the back lenti while he was wearing his homemade one during that scene in the movie. :watch:

Good point

Its a official Chinese poster too

Good point

Its a official Chinese poster too
That's pretty weird imo. I don't get why they'd feel the need to change something like that for the Chinese market but hey, Baby Groot and his match on the back of the GOTG2 steel weren’t really in the movie either ... :rolleyes: At least that one didn’t look like a direct scene from the movie like this here.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo