Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi
Price: £23.99

11997870-1184655865152664.jpg
11997870-7124655865045156.jpg11997870-1664655865357579.jpg11997870-7014655865309321.jpg11997870-1314655865239970.jpg
spider.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will these both definitely be the same steelbooks though? The fact they're exclusive to two different retailers has me thinking not, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I've gone with Zavvi's for now anyhoo, simply because 4K is overpriced (so is the standard 2D to be fair) and I have no use for it anyway. Will cancel if the final art isn't up to par!

Will these both definitely be the same steelbooks though? The fact they're exclusive to two different retailers has me thinking not, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I've gone with Zavvi's for now anyhoo, simply because 4K is overpriced (so is the standard 2D to be fair) and I have no use for it anyway. Will cancel if the final art isn't up to par!

Ordered both for now and will cancel appropriately later lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Good thinking! I'd be tempted to do the same, but I can't convince myself to pay £30 for a single steel.

That is true

However, just invested in a 4K tv plus if they do turn out different arts and I prefer the HMV then I’ll go for it.

Tbh, you know I love spidey (if they are different arts ill most likely keep both and get premiums lol)

• Thanks
There will be a 3D standard release in Nordic countries at least (Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland). I do hope though that some other countries come with a steelbook with 3D.
Thanks from the heads up :)

Though if am honest a must hoping for a nice Asian , possibly premium, 2D/3D steelbook if am honest,
Stunningly beautiful movie and lends itself to 3D more than any movie i’ve seen in a while, maybe since the post-conversion of Titanic which adds so much to he movie IMO...same here for this style of comic/animation

There will be a 3D standard release in Nordic countries at least (Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland). I do hope though that some other countries come with a steelbook with 3D.

Yes, and 4K steelbook and normal steelbook, separate. But no 3D steel. Why oh why ?

Can you recommend a Nordic retailer that ships to other countries? I've missed out on several releases that were Nordic exclusives as I simply don't know where to get them. Thanks.

Can you recommend a Nordic retailer that ships to other countries? I've missed out on several releases that were Nordic exclusives as I simply don't know where to get them. Thanks.
Not that I know of, sorry. The two I use for mostly all of my purchases only ships domestically (in Norway). There might be some that I don’t know of in one of the other countries that ships internationally, I’m not sure, but from what I’ve gathered most don’t. If it’s something you really want I’m always glad to help, just shoot me a PM when needed. Shipping from here isn’t the cheapest though unfortunately, but you’re always welcome to check if it’s something really wanted. :)

I live in Finland, might be able to help. What are you looking for ... I'm cdon.fi premium member so they are shipping free to me ...

Not that I know of, sorry. The two I use for mostly all of my purchases only ships domestically (in Norway). There might be some that I don’t know of in one of the other countries that ships internationally, I’m not sure, but from what I’ve gathered most don’t. If it’s something you really want I’m always glad to help, just shoot me a PM when needed. Shipping from here isn’t the cheapest though unfortunately, but you’re always welcome to check if it’s something really wanted. :)
I live in Finland, might be able to help. What are you looking for ... I'm cdon.fi premium member so they are shipping free to me ...

Thanks guys, that's really nice of you :thumbs:. When this is available I will probably shoot you a PM to check on prices for this (unless it gets a last minute UK release in 3D).

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
Saw this last night and really enjoyed it. Went to a 3D showing as well, and IMO, I won't buy an inferior format for home - it's 3D or nothing

If they do become the art then I’m keeping both orders

I like it mate however, you made a continuous back drop but with the same spidey on both sides. Don’t look right to me. Maybe the other spideys on the back would work better

I don’t give you much critiscim but have to on this one