Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 22, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi - HMV (in stores only)
Price: £29.99

uhdrf3832sb_1.jpg
uhdrf3832sb_4.jpguhdrf3832sb_5.jpguhdrf3832sb_2.jpguhdrf3832sb_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Yeah a gloss finish would have really enhanced this steelbook but it’s a decent looking steel. Zoom’s packaging gets a thumbs up where they use loads of bubble wrap & a strong box. Amazon please take note !

Received my copy from Zoom also - thanks for the speedy delivery, especially over the Easter holidays. :thumbs:

Awesome artwork with a somewhat disappointing finish... the metallic shine does give it a pretty cool effect though. It'll do me until someone releases a worthy premium edition anyway. :D

Reactions: ChrisPatt
The bank statement said universal pictures, if I remember right ( when ordering from zoom)

And the postal packaging ( which was great) seemed to come from Sony. So I think it came directly from the supplier

The bank statement said universal pictures, if I remember right ( when ordering from zoom)

And the postal packaging ( which was great) seemed to come from Sony. So I think it came directly from the supplier
I believe Zoom is run by both (Universal and Sony). :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: levi

Sony DADC do delivery for some Zoom UK releases but not all they also do delivery for Network Distribution UK releases and some other Film Distributors on occasions

I do security for company that process and delivers parcels for Sony DADC in Rep of Ireland

Zoom UK is Universal Pictures (UK) Limited & Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Alliance company

Zoom don't use Sony DADC for Rep of Ireland though if they did I could get very fast delivery as in get it direct from the courier warehouse :rofl: :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: levi
That's the reason I can't bear to part with this steel, even though I also love the Blufans edition—cool original art, rather than just a theatrical poster.