Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.16) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 14, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on September 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Individual editions)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 550 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 450 copies - Lenti B1, 450 copies - Lenti B2, 450 copies

378C7DC4-F5CE-45FC-B4F1-1C256BDE4866.jpeg
CCF0D23E-8A5A-4199-A4E0-A73B58A1EAFF.jpeg
438D359C-4162-43C4-BAE6-0008A79627BF.jpeg
76639908-2347-49EF-B2F8-64CA2EDC13D7.jpeg
7AC4BFAB-75C5-46CE-A01A-081E67E71008.jpeg

301962756_511794414087382_2772938027932110219_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh damn, I adore this film like most and fully welcome another premium of it
good taste
but I’ve honestly never been a fan of that art used. I think it’s the worst art for the film. Shame it’s on the steel
bad taste
Possibly money saved, need to see the slips
loser
The blufans steel is just perfect imo
it would be perfect without the ghostface spider-man eyes on the back

I'd be tempted by a weet wea release of the holland films for sure, particularly NWH. They'd be hard pressed to beat the FAC FFH DL and blufans OAB DL + FAC steel HC combo I've got tho.

I think the other spidey films did that tbh but this also certainly helps

It’s gona happen. Prob next year. I’m patiently waiting.....

This'll be the first WEA release they've done where they've already released a WWA version though isn't it?

Reactions: Flloydo
This'll be the first WEA release they've done where they've already released a WWA version though isn't it?
No I think this is? And did they do any of the other marvels they have done WEA for? Like guardians 2? I can’t remember

Edit: sorry re read your message. Yeah this is the first one I believe (I thought you meant If they did the Holland trilogy as WEA because they also did WWA)

No I think this is? And did they do any of the other marvels they have done WEA for? Like guardians 2? I can’t remember

That's what I've just said :LOL::rofl:

They did do a WWA version of GOTG Vol 2 for Kimchi before doing their WEA so I guess that kinda counts as the first

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
That's what I've just said :LOL::rofl:

They did do a WWA version of GOTG Vol 2 for Kimchi before doing their WEA so I guess that kinda counts as the first

Yeah sorry I must of edited my post as you were replying

I thought you meant if they tackle the Holland trilogy as WEA.

I'll say you're subjectively wrong there. Lots of the Oscars are a farce now, yes. But there are still plenty of films that actually deserve an award, and get one. This being one of them. It was an unexpectedly brilliant animated feature film.
Oscars went down the toilet more than a few years ago, they're like a prostitute that tries to placate every pimp in the city.

BF took the best poster for the front of their steel but this is better as one cohesive SteelBook. The wraparound art looks fantastic.

Give me this steel with that teaser poster from the front of the BF SB and I’m sold.

Reactions: samdavies
You have the worst taste in the world
High Quality GIF

:naughty:
thx for not tagging me

...i saw the spider-man weet thread, but i thought someone resurrected the old wwa thread

anyways thx for not tagging me. the same goes to the other legends (you know who you are :naughty: )
Wow, check this out @tha_lunatic
steelook is stunning and will look great next to my blufans editions
Yeah, this will look great next to the other pile of unopened shipping boxes you have :thumbs: