Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.16) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 14, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on September 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Individual editions)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 550 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 450 copies - Lenti B1, 450 copies - Lenti B2, 450 copies

378C7DC4-F5CE-45FC-B4F1-1C256BDE4866.jpeg
CCF0D23E-8A5A-4199-A4E0-A73B58A1EAFF.jpeg
438D359C-4162-43C4-BAE6-0008A79627BF.jpeg
76639908-2347-49EF-B2F8-64CA2EDC13D7.jpeg
7AC4BFAB-75C5-46CE-A01A-081E67E71008.jpeg

301962756_511794414087382_2772938027932110219_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly £70 for a single to the U.K. massive pass I think.

Plus A1 & A2 look awful. And the only 2 that look any good has the back art of the blufans DL (B1) and the front art of the blufans DL (B2)

Could they of not chose the same art? They could of chose so many and they went with the same. Just like they did with their age of ultron and Blufans Version. Getting boring now

Nearly £70 for a single to the U.K. massive pass I think.

Plus A1 & A2 look awful. And the only 2 that look any good has the back art of the blufans DL (B1) and the front art of the blufans DL (B2)

Could they of not chose the same art? They could of chose so many and they went with the same. Just like they did with their age of ultron and Blufans Version. Getting boring now
Big quote.
I hate having the same artwork on my editions and, having the Blufans DL, it's either A1 or A2.
I find A2 to be a bit pointless taken off the OC and the A1 is just... meh...

Feel the same. Honestly prefer my weet collection WWA full slip

View attachment 541355
I didn’t get this but I wish that back art was the Back of B1

If I do go for this it will be B1 because of the front art is different to the blufans DL (the only premium I have for the film) just annoyed the back is the same. No point me going for B2 because it’s the same lenti

Reactions: djjez83
I am definitely not buying another edition of a movie I already own, if the new edition is nothing more than a remix of previously used art.

By the way, when are preorders for Manta's Dark Knight trilogy?

By the way, when are preorders for Manta's Dark Knight trilogy?
hopefully next year

2001 in October. Then I’d imagine either matrix or inception in November or December. Preferably I’d like no other manta pre order after 2001 in October for the year. But I doubt that will happen. They might even squeeze 2 more in for Nov & Dec. I truly hope not, everything it’s already too expensive. Manta & Weet are Blufans prices now. In some cases more

Reactions: Hereticz and milky
If i had to choose i'd choose B1. Other than that artworks are ugly as fuc*. Definitely doesn't deserve 4 diff editions. 2 at most in terms of WWA if...
vomit GIF

hopefully next year

2001 in October. Then I’d imagine either matrix or inception in November or December. Preferably I’d like no other manta pre order after 2001 in October for the year. But I doubt that will happen. They might even squeeze 2 more in for Nov & Dec. I truly hope not, everything it’s already too expensive. Manta & Weet are Blufans prices now. In some cases more
Thanks. I was actually just kidding—as in, Manta's DK trilogy will use all the same artwork that every other release has used. (And we'll still buy it.) :shipped: I do hope Manta completes 2001 and the rest of Nolan's films before they switch to all-Marvel all-the-time.

Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks. I was actually just kidding—as in, Manta's DK trilogy will use all the same artwork that every other release has used. (And we'll still buy it.) :shipped: I do hope Manta completes 2001 and the rest of Nolan's films before they switch to all-Marvel all-the-time.
I honestly hope they don’t touch marvel unless it’s from phase 4 onwards

Sold my Blufans DL, never liked the front image with Spider-Man holding a cuppa, but did like the back. Recently picked up the Fullslip.
I have the Weet collection Lenti which I love, it's a thin slip but goes well with my Spiderman 'Home' Lenti trilogy
Usually go Fullslip with WeET but not feeling these 2.
So B1 here for me wins :thumbs:

I like B1. I’d like A2 if it was given background artwork, instead of stripes of color. I’m still going to pass, as I’m not a fan of the movie’s animation style.