Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.16) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: October 14, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on September 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $257 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Individual editions)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 550 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 450 copies - Lenti B1, 450 copies - Lenti B2, 450 copies

378C7DC4-F5CE-45FC-B4F1-1C256BDE4866.jpeg
CCF0D23E-8A5A-4199-A4E0-A73B58A1EAFF.jpeg
438D359C-4162-43C4-BAE6-0008A79627BF.jpeg
76639908-2347-49EF-B2F8-64CA2EDC13D7.jpeg
7AC4BFAB-75C5-46CE-A01A-081E67E71008.jpeg

301962756_511794414087382_2772938027932110219_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah was worried when I saw this would be a yellowish steelbook that they'd be plenty of brushed metal on show

The pics of the slips have made me reconsider things as well FFS
The slips have made me massively reconsider

A1 looking good now. I wish B1 wasn’t transitional.

I love the transition on B1. Great stuff. Steel embossing is top shelf too. It could be a bit less metallic, but I half expected that from weet anyway. A2 looks awesome, and goes well as a pair with A1, but doesn't work as in individual without others imo.

I love the transition on B1. Great stuff. Steel embossing is top shelf too. It could be a bit less metallic, but I half expected that from weet anyway. A2 looks awesome, and goes well as a pair with A1, but doesn't work as in individual without others imo.
Problem with weets transitional lentis is they look good, the actual transition. But they are more fuzzy because there’s more going on. I’ve learned my mistake there

Although I still like it

Reactions: djjez83
Problem with weets transitional lentis is they look good, the actual transition. But they are more fuzzy because there’s more going on. I’ve learned my mistake there

Although I still like it
Tbf the only weet transitional lentis I've owned are Spider-man 3 and Morbius. They're both fantastic imo, super sharp images. The red to black suit transition on SM3 and leto to vamp face transition on Morb are very clean.

I'm guessing you have other weet transitional lentis that are worse perhaps?

Tbf the only weet transitional lentis I've owned are Spider-man 3 and Morbius. They're both fantastic imo, super sharp images. The red to black suit transition on SM3 and leto to vamp face transition on Morb are very clean.

I'm guessing you have other weet transitional lentis that are worse perhaps?
Actually I forgot about the other spidey lentis but I only remember think the 3rd looked any good. The others looked bad imo.
I’ve got their the predator and it’s actually one of my favourites but I find ant man and the wasp which is the same type of transitional as B1 here a bit fuzzy

Actually I forgot about the other spidey lentis but I only remember think the 3rd looked any good. The others looked bad imo.
I’ve got their the predator and it’s actually one of my favourites but I find ant man and the wasp which is the same type of transitional as B1 here a bit fuzzy
I had TASM1 in mind as a bad lenti, garfield's face looks bloody horrendous. Yeah SM1&2 lentis were bad all round imo.

I wasn't a fan of AMATW lentis, agreed B1 didn't look that clear in videos. It is the same kind of transition as B1 here, agree, but this does look sharper... hopefully it's a winner in hand anyway.

Reactions: Flloydo
Well as usual for weet, these have all turned out incredible but it's always the full slips that win. That's what they do best. A1 wins so far even though It's not my fav artwork.

The finish on A2 is insanely nice just a shame there aren't different characters on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: samdavies
The first two are okay but, yeah, that third one is pretty great. I wanted those full slips but that third lenti is so good that I’m more than happy with the matching set.

As for this one, I think they all look pretty nice. I’m happy with B1, but seems like you can’t go wrong with any of them.

Reactions: Flloydo
The first two are okay but, yeah, that third one is pretty great. I wanted those full slips but that third lenti is so good that I’m more than happy with the matching set.

As for this one, I think they all look pretty nice. I’m happy with B1, but seems like you can’t go wrong with any of them.
I’m really impressed with the 5 spidey full slips. But yeah I do remember liking the SM3 transition

I’m stuck between A1 & B1. Should really get the FS to match the other weet spideys

Reactions: JGCramp
I’m really impressed with the 5 spidey full slips. But yeah I do remember liking the SM3 transition

I’m stuck between A1 & B1. Should really get the FS to match the other weet spideys
I'm happy with my choice of B1 That back looks great. But that said, I'm not sure I've ever been disappointed by a weet full slip. They are consistently great. I actually came pretty close to picking that one myself.

I'm happy with my choice of B1 That back looks great. But that said, I'm not sure I've ever been disappointed by a weet full slip. They are consistently great. I actually came pretty close to picking that one myself.
I’m not sure about the Lentis themselves, but the backs of the lentis, esp B1, are fantastic. I kinda wish B1’s was on the FS.