Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #116) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 14, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1599 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

00C2408F-2408-4795-84B8-3BD075167774.jpeg
5130B231-6C2C-43FF-8AE3-688FA181A729.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to see this at the Cinemas last night and wow I haven’t been this impressed by a Spider-Man movie since Raimi’s Spider-Man 2. Such a ground-breaking movie for Spidey and animation itself. I absolutely loved how the animation was done in this, how it blends 2D and 3D animation with cel shading bringing the natural feel of the comic/hand drawn artwork to life which was such a treat to watch :drool:. I believe in a way this is an apology from Sony :D to say sorry for that god awful ‘The Emoji Movie’ :vomit: what a :BS: that was. Anywho back to this announcement from FilmArena that this will be getting the FAC treatment which I can only hope means that this will eventuate into a WEA steelbook Premium :joy:

You just know the U.K. will get the crappy 2 on the right :ohno:

Asking for help:

If I purchase these 4 would it be safe to cancel the ones sharing the same art on Amazon.de, Amazon.it, and Best Buy? Don't want to end up with multiples. Thanks!

no, the fourth picture is the back side of the third picture. so they are single steelbook.

These are 2 separate steelbooks. Version 3 and version 4. Version 3 has the Spider-man character on the front. Version 4 has the spider in the web image on the front with a resin magnet.

Reactions: howarmat