Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #116) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 14, 2019
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 1599 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

00C2408F-2408-4795-84B8-3BD075167774.jpeg
5130B231-6C2C-43FF-8AE3-688FA181A729.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So you won't be able to fit the steelbook into the slipcase with the magnet on it? :confused:

What an odd choice.

It's Blufans all the way on this for me anyway.......

Has anyone watched the 3D disc from this steelbook? Does it have English or Czech animated captions? Thanks.

Hey, I have the International Version #2, just grabbed the film off the 3D disc and the animated text is in English (see image) - Can always double check when I finally get round to watching it on the telly if that helps :D

l55wvkS.jpg

Hey, I have the International Version #2, just grabbed the film off the 3D disc and the animated text is in English (see image) - Can always double check when I finally get round to watching it on the telly if that helps :D

That's great, thanks :thumbs:. I assume that the standard 3D amaray from FA is the same, so I guess I'll be ordering a copy.

I love the slip design but it’s a shame the slip will be XL, was hoping it’d be the classic size to go along with my Spider-Man: Homecoming slip from them